[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it'll be? >cowboys >vampires >dinosaurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 20170520191936_1.jpg (310KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170520191936_1.jpg
310KB, 1600x800px
What do you think it'll be?
>cowboys
>vampires
>dinosaurs
>we wuzs
>>
Krazy Katholic Kultists
>>
>>377909018
Its the camera man from Outlast 2 getting his revenge
>>
>>377909018
Its evil white Christians, the most dangerous group of our modern world
>>
Knowing Ubisoft it's going to be some cartoonishly evil, way-too-on-the-nose turbo-christian cult that will be used to push a hamfisted religion-is-bad agenda.
>>
>>377909018
i hope its like Outlast 2 but with actual combat
>>
>>377909593
I'd be okay with this. Fighting crazy cultist rednecks would be fun.
>>
>>377909018
this
>>377909187
>>377909427

I reckon
>black protag
>road trip. car break down :-:
>white blonde gf taken hostage by enemies
>enemy is children of the corn kind of white cultists
>enemy led by drug cartel type rich white guy
>weed farms
>survivalist shit in the US woods, deer, bear etc
>bigfoot mysticism or DLC

then SKRILLEX ET BOB MARLEY SEKAH-NOM SEKAH-NOM SEKAH-NOM-UMPALAH
>>
File: 473bfff86.jpg (42KB, 536x466px) Image search: [Google]
473bfff86.jpg
42KB, 536x466px
SO I PULL OUT MAH GUN
>>
It will be a True Detective like scenario, except with bad writting.
>>
>>377909931
dont forget some spicy reddit tier memage
>>
>>377909593
Yeah, can't wait for that Ubisoft combat. It's going to be so good.
>>
>>377909795
Spot on, but play up the racism theme x10
>>
>>377910064
latching onto the current political climate and playing it up for sales like they did with farcry 4 iirc
>>
>>377910043
I don't think you've played the new Far Cry games. The amount of shit you can do in combat is pretty impressive. The gunplay is top notch.
>>
To be honest a game in which you're a wewuz getting hunted down by the KKK/a religious nut cult would be
pretty cool if done well, with the black dude having charisma and without the devs trying too hard to make it a preachy SJW simulator
But that won't happen, probably
>>
>>377910043
what an epic meme my man!
>>
>>377910174
Yeah, when Far Cry 4 came out, sales were hugely boosted by all the news stories about succession issues in Nepal and Bhutan.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>377910521
well, yeah they did. Retard
>>
>>377909018
Just normal crazy religous fucknecks. All it will take for it to be good is to have the crazies to believe that you are literally the antichrist come to destroy their way of life and lead them to hell. Then they start hunting you, in hunting you they force you to fight back and you end up utterly destroying them making it a self fulfilling prophecy. Half the game where you are outgunned and out manned and half the game where you just storm stronghold after stronghold.
>>
>>377910357
Alternatively let me play as the hunter
>>
>>377911032
Sounds neat. I want to be 28 Days Later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbcuK8WBKE8
>>
File: tumblr_nsc802gaKj1r5gwhfo1_500.gif (4MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsc802gaKj1r5gwhfo1_500.gif
4MB, 500x363px
Young people grow up playing as a woman or black in Battlefield 1 before watching Get Out on Netflix. Already pretty scared of evil white people they buy the new Farcry 5 where you run away from evil white people who torture and kill you.

Give it some more decades and being white is a crime. I highly recommend finding a cute Japanese waifu to do some race mixing. Trust me you don't want to get white kids in this world. With some Asian genes they should be fine.
>>
I hope its a girl protag
Ubi won't even need to viral here
>>
>>377910185
clearly we live in different dimension, far cry is slow like any other military shooter, and the gunplay is shit, its a polished turd, sure it looks good, but it tastes like shit when you eat it
>>
>>377909018
Why is it always catholics and not the evangelicals who are the ones who actually do this shit?
>>
>move to quiet town in Montana, trying to escape your past troubled life
>decide to take on a job as a police officer
>quiet, boring; most you ever do is give people tickets and help drunk people get home
>one day you uncover a horrific murder
>looks to be satanic rituals, nothing you've ever seen
>try to investigate, mysteriously get pushed back by superiors
>decide to investigate on your own
>roam the countryside looking for clues, doing your job still
>slowly uncover a conspiracy of satanic worshippers controlling the town
>decide to take them down
>besides the main narrative, you can hunt the wildlife and do challenges which will improve your investigative skills along with combat

I'd actually buy this, if the game is anything like that.
>>
>>377909018
I think some sort of Wicker Man like story.
>>
>>377911951
>playing a a womynx or WE WUZ means whites will soon be abolished
fuck off, race baiter.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.