[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just completed this, and I have to say it's not that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 4587358657.jpg (60KB, 249x353px) Image search: [Google]
4587358657.jpg
60KB, 249x353px
So I just completed this, and I have to say it's not that complicated, if anything they just copied stalkers story..... it wasn't that smart it's wasn't that great, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>377905869
Some people are stupid and ignorant, meaning they are easy to impress. Infinite fans are stupid and ignorant.

Sadly, while an individual can remedy his ignorance, humanity has a potentially infinite supply of ignorant morons to sell shit to, so no matter how many individuals improve themselves, the lowest common denominator never rises.

Fuck bioshock infinite, what a turd.
>>
>>377906470
And whats worse is I wasted 14 hours on it because it was coated up to look like some super epic ending that explains the doors you step out of when you die, wtf and didnt even get an explanation for that!
>>
>>377905869
>it's not that complicated
kek
its stupid AF. Literally for retards
>>
File: Bioshock.png (405KB, 1155x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock.png
405KB, 1155x1240px
>>377905869
TE TRUTH
>>
>>377905869
Nobody thinks it's complicated, if anything it's offensively uncomplicated.
>>
hol up

imma steal my daughter from myself in an alternate dimension but her pinky is gonna stay in that dimension which gives her the ability to tear through the fabric of reality into other dimensions but then the version of me i stole my baby from is gonna come into my dimension and kill me and then alternate dimension versions of my daughter are going to strangle him under water

10/10 really made me think
>>
>>377908196
Yeah why the fuck would she kill the 'good' version of Dewitt when the bad version has already died
>>
File: immersivesims.jpg (432KB, 1858x1178px) Image search: [Google]
immersivesims.jpg
432KB, 1858x1178px
>>
bioshocc is the shit !!!!
>>
File: 1478182410982.png (49KB, 470x392px) Image search: [Google]
1478182410982.png
49KB, 470x392px
I have never played a game that bored me as much as Bioshock Infinite. Vigors are less useful or are a hassle to use and upgrade compared plasmids. They also removed tonics and replaced them with randomized clothing that are rarely useful. The only thing you can really rely on are your guns , but even then you get swarmed by them in the same way every area. Fuck the story, this game doesn't even have fun gameplay.
>>
Yeah it was pretty lack luster, I've been replaying Bioshock 1 and its atmosphere is absolutely god like.
>>
>>377905869
this was exactly the reaction most gamers (not reviewers) had when it was released and a big reason the game had no legs. RIP Irrational.
>>
hate bump
>>
>>377909447
swarmed by enemies not guns
>>
File: typ.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
typ.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>377906470
>>
ITT post shit games you completed, go.
>>
>>377905869
Only complete fucking moron's thought it was at any point thought provoking.
>>
Parallel universes is the new Different Timeline, many people don't know shit about quantum physics and believe is the most complicated things ever, so when a game or movie uses it they feel "intelligent" for experiencing it.
>>
>>377916298
Didn't Ken Levine say the reason Bioshock Infinite dealt with """quantum mechanics""" was because "it made him feel stupid"?
>>
>>377907415
CONSTANTS

A
N
D

VARIABLES
>>
>>377916921
What is that a fucking meme or something?
>>
>>377917196
Not as much as I remember that card, but it's still stupid shit from Infinite.
>>
>>377916816

Yes, but like the "WE ARE THE UNIVERSE OMG" shit new kids say, it's something that made them feel small but after that they thought they understood everything about it by just reading about it.
>>
>>377909120
>Arbitrary (but correct) scale
This shouldn't have made me laugh so much.
>>
>>377909052
I think their logic is that when they kill him during the splitting point where he either becomes dewitt or comstock (getting baptized vs not getting baptized) it will kill them in every universe and stop comstock from existing
>>
>>377918975
fucking stupid imo
>>
It was a good game until the end. Pretty embarrassing end to a good series.
>>
>>377919213
The writers knew it was stupid because it didn't even work. The dude you play in the first DLC chapter is actually a Comstock from another dimension
>>
>>377919369
The only good thing about the game was the sound design.
>>
>>377919436
Is it even worth playing the DLC?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.