[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a person stronger than Todd Howard? And I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Godd-Howard[1].jpg (45KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
Godd-Howard[1].jpg
45KB, 585x300px
Is there a person stronger than Todd Howard?

And I'm not talking about Todd Howard asking you politely buy his game. I'm not talking about Todd Howard in a police uniform asking to see your Skyrim receipts either. Hell I'm not even talking about Todd Howard holding a grenade after hearing you never upgraded to the Special Edition of Skyrim, you never played Fallout 4, and you think Daggerfall is the best Elder Scrolls game. I'm talking about Todd Howard who is 6'2 and has a grenade, a shotgun, several handguns (all weapons in which he is flawlessly trained),
several perfect disguises (each capable of convincing you to buy his game unseen), access to your phone number (which allows
him to make phone calls that can't be rejected), full knowledge of your address, can turn bright red with glowing eyes and shout really loudly, can fill his head with enough rage such that it is massive enough to threaten earth with a global extinction event and has just heard that you won't buy his game, you pirated Skyrim (and never played it), you think Fallout 4 is shit, you've never been to nor watched a Bethesda conference, you're convincing your friends not to buy TES IV, you have fewer than 200 hours in Bethesda games, and you just called him a manlet after posting pics where he appears to have wet himself.
>>
>that kid who thought Toddposting was funny
>>
File: rodd toward.png (1018KB, 809x829px) Image search: [Google]
rodd toward.png
1018KB, 809x829px
>>377903038
Hey guys, I'm T...I mean...Rodd, this is my first time here. I just want to tell all of my that I bought 2 copies of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition and I'm currently having one hell of a fun time, you should all buy it too!
>>
>>377904365
oh i already pirated it but thanks
>>
>>377904365
Why did you buy 2?
>>
>>377903038
Toddposting was never funny.
>>
niggaiaintreadinthatshit
>>
>>377904472
Just a dream of developer from Bethesda.
>>
easy pete
>>
>>377904417
People worked hard on that game Anon, buy it!
>>377904420
One for me an another in case something bad happens with the first one, I'll maybe buy a third one for my good old pal Lodd Woward
>>
>>377903038
>TES IV
most people have already played oblivion by now anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.