[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like playing as thieves when mages are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1480450777087.jpg (74KB, 580x272px) Image search: [Google]
1480450777087.jpg
74KB, 580x272px
Why do normies like playing as thieves when mages are the based RPG class?
>>
>>377902389
So people cant do what they want?
>>
>>377902503
They can do what they want, I just want to know why they want to do stupid things.
>>
>>377902389
I thought normies tend to choose fighters.
>>
Normalfags almost invariably make some kind of sword and sorcery build because games usually introduce those first.
>>
>>377903061
>I thought normies tend to choose fighters.
This. Bitches take gainz over brainz.
>>
> low IQ retards wanting to hit things with a metal stick

lel
>>
posting because oblivion art top tier
>>
Sword and board is for a well adjusted normie or just a regular person with few personality highs or lows. They're here for the full experience and to go on an adventure through a video game

Dick-ass thieves are either hard mode or go home min maxers that have played their share of games and are now in it for the mechanics, or women just tagging along if bows are involved

Mage is a power fantasy for people that were bullied so much they have given up on real life and real friends. They want to manipulate the world directly with their own hands and for their own gain. They like to stand back and destroy by playing a role they never could in the real world. Alternatively they just like fucking around with cool game mechanics but this is 0.0001% of video games that have mage classes because developers are lazy
>>
>>377902389
>implying normies like stealth

Arcane Warrior/ Paladin is the most normie class.

They love being a jack-of-all-trades, after all.
>>
File: smf.png (221KB, 351x515px) Image search: [Google]
smf.png
221KB, 351x515px
>>377904528
>They love being a jack-of-all-trades, after all.
>tfw this is me to a fault
>any RPG with strict character building triggers the fuck out of my autism and i constantly reroll just to run the exact same content with a different build to see what they do
fuck
currently stuck in the reroll cycle with underrail
>>
File: 1454244298235.jpg (151KB, 568x898px) Image search: [Google]
1454244298235.jpg
151KB, 568x898px
>>377904528
>Arcane Warrior/ Paladin is the most normie class.
go fuck yourself bitch-ass niggerfaggot
>>
>>377902389
>Normies
Warrior
>Faggots who think they're hardcore
Thief
>Assholes who think they're smarter than everyone else
Mage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.