[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>played Persona 5 for over 8 hours without any kind of breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pe.png (142KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pe.png
142KB, 540x960px
>played Persona 5 for over 8 hours without any kind of breaks yesterday
>first time I played a game that long in a very long time
>100% fully immersed
>eventually stop playing
>still feel like I'm the protag after turning the game off

>realise the game will be over eventually and I will have to say goodbye to all the characters. Repeat playthroughs wont be the same because I seen all the dialog now.

should I just kill myself when it's over? I'm only in June, so still a while to go.
>>
>>377899375
Its fucking great
>>
I've been slowly working my way through this game, I like that you can just sit down play this game for a while and come out of it knowing you still have 80+ more hours left of it. So much content

>>377899375
>should I just kill myself when it's over? I'm only in June, so still a while to go.

Dragonquest XI, FF12 Remake, Ys VIII, Danganronpa 3, 13 Sentenials, Bloodborne 2, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Kingdom Hearts 3, New Atlus RPG,Gundam Versus

Why would you miss all this stuff
>>
>>377899375
Play persona 3 and 4 maybe?
>>
>>377899375
>evening
>deciding what to do in P5
>can choose between watching TV, playing vidya, working out, reading, studying, hanging out with friends, going to see a film, going out for dinner, etc.
>trying to decide what to do tonight IRL
>realise I have just as many choices
>choose between vidya, anime, films, talking/chilling with friends, building gundam, spending the night on the internet, cleaning, shopping

It's nice to have choices but I wish I had enough time to do all of it.
>>
>>377901860
This, op.
Then you can kill yourself.
>>
>>377899375
Wait for Crimson
>>
does anyone know if persona 2 is worth playing? Ive played 3,4,5 and id love to try out the others. I know they are way different, ive played smt4/A so I know what to expect.
>>
>>377902654
yes
>>
File: 1495564599357.jpg (155KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495564599357.jpg
155KB, 1024x702px
>>377899375
>NG++
>strolling around with gun god satanael with every party member decked out with their crazy looking itemized weapons
>going to the gym every night there's no confidant shit to do because I've already read books and played vidya in previous runs
>>
>>377899375
I thought about it, but the you could just wait for re;fantasy aka medival persona
>>
>>377899375
don't worry the story will get pants on head retarded and you'll be absolutely disgusted

the

>games that don't appreciate your intelligence

meme is true
>>
>>377902654
the P2 duology has the best story of all the Persona game

Gameplay is literally just serviceable but if you love persona and get attached to the atmostphere it is most definitely worth it. IS and EP should take ~40 each to complete but its worth

After those give P1 a try imo. The PSP remake with the PS1 music patched in is good and shorter than the other Persona games(each route is only ~20 hours)
>>
>>377903405
Yea ive heard the story is really great in 2. Would you say the psp version is the best version?
>>
>>377903878
by far

Play the PSP remake of IS.Theres supposed to be a fan translation of EP but they've been "working" on it for over 3 years so I would just play the PS1 version. The names will be different be different because Atlus's localization team was fucking retarded in the 90s so just trudge through it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.