[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Hideo-Kojima.jpg (73KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Hideo-Kojima.jpg
73KB, 970x545px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
I can't wait for E3 and the Camp Omega ending. Non-believers will be BTFO hard.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
Disarmament will happen in the next 5 months, regardless of what happens then, /v/ will burn.
>>
Oh boy, here we go again
>>
I don't give a shit about all this DS shitposting, but disarmament is something that WILL HAPPEN in the next few months and this board will never recover, regardless if there is more content or not. /v/day approaches.
>>
>>377894508
It's the Camp Omega ending.
>>
funny epic memes
>>
>>377894672
You're gonna think its a meme right until the XBONE nuke count hits 0...then you'l pretend to have believed like every other shithead on this board.
>>
Konami would have to be the dumbest fucking company on the planet for any of this to be true.
>>
>>377895067
>>
>>377895067
>Konami would have to be the greatest fucking company on the planet for any of this to be true.

ftfy
>>
What's this I've been seeing about MGS5 recently?

That a new ending is being put in or something?
>>
>>377895290
It's literally explained in the first post >>377894172
>>
>>377895290
It was always there...we just weren't ready for it.
>>
Google Has dedicated 1 Billion Dollars to giving the world free wifi access through satellites, so soon even in third world countries they will have our refurbished smartphones. All of us need funding for a Website. The Website, will be the most popular website in history. it's existence is inevitable, and the public needs it. The world needs it. The Website is a list of the world's and everyone's problems, that get prioritized to the top of its lists by (basically being voted on) with a star rating system. Imagine if everyone had access directly to our leaders instantly every day. Those in charge would know exactly what's important to everyone without any doubt whatsoever. We would have a voice that we could point to and say "look, this many people, everyday use this medium and voice their opinion, it's equal, it's fair, it's just, and everyone who wants one gets a voice". Then our leaders would be able to and dedicate resources to the problems which make it to the top of the lists, and have the best solutions to all the problems already agreed upon, and things would just get done without any red tape, politics, shady backroom deals, or corruption. We would know what the most important issues are, in realtime, and we would know the best solutions for those problems, in realtime.
>>
>>377896949
The proprietary features are it's well traversable categories, search tree, & once a day you are able to vote from 1 to 100 stars on submittable lists of what you think the world, and others most important to solve problems are, only once per day. However you are also able to submit as many problems to the bottom of the lists as you want, and whichever problems have the most stars from the most people, get put at the top of the lists. Also you are able to submit as many solutions to each of the problems as you can think of, and the top solutions to the top world & other problems, with the most stars from the most people are put at the top of the solution list for each of the worlds, and others problems. Also the problems are traversable similar to an eBay search tree, and there are individually categorized & subcategorized priority lists made from the same proprietary star rating system, so that the website is incorruptible, and the data is irrefutable. I don't know about you, but if I have a problem, I would rather have my entire neighborhood, or rather the entire world helping me solve my problems, than me trying to come up with solutions to all my problems on my own, So that would be why anyone would be allowed to add what they think the best solution, to the solutions list that each problem will have, and everyone gets to rate the solutions on the list with the star rating system.
>>
>>377897000
Every minute of every day with the star rating system we will get to change our opinions once a day for each star rating, and have real time prioritized problems of the world and others. Also real time, the most agreed upon solutions, and real time and dedication of resources the most efficient way possible. This, will be, one day inevitably in the information age. There is no, more efficient way. There are also sub-categories besides just the major world issues for example groups that are individualized by categories that are searchable, and traversable similar to the way the eBay search tree is traversable and searchable, and the solutions that other people have submitted for those problems uses the proprietary star rating system making it all function more efficiently than we'll ever be able accomplish the world and others problems in any other way. The only thing more important than a system of this efficiency being in place, and functioning as the way we do things for the human race is clean free energy. This website will literally be the 2nd most important, and efficient thing our species will ever do. It will organize, and bring an end to so many of the world's problems, so much more quickly because we will no longer be able to argue were resources should be dedicated.
>>
This shit is like reading flat earth theorist arguments.
>>
>Caramel is at it again
Dear god. Please, just don't do anything stupid if E3 reveals your theory to be a whole load of bullshit. Don't waste your life on this.
>>
File: 1479642913393.jpg (365KB, 1152x1536px)
1479642913393.jpg
365KB, 1152x1536px
Where were you when konami merged two IPs into two games which will be releasing in tandem. A horror game which is actually an action game, and an action game which is actually a horror game. They took notes from BloodBorne and DarkSouls internet play and adapted it to their series in a way which lets people hype for the game picking at the clues in the lead up to the announcement.

It's all fanservice Caramel is a friend you haven't accepted yet playing actively and naysayers are trying to spread misinfo whenever someone gets close. Why else would an anon ever give so many (You)s so blatantly when they could respond without being retarded.

When the time comes you wirr rike it.
>>
>2014
>Kojima Productions reaches 30% of MGS V development
>Internal issues happen at KONAMI
>Kojima's worries about the completion of the game start
>2015
>Silent hills is canceled
>KONAMI states MGS V TPP won't be affected by latest rumors about the internal discussions
>Kojima's dismissal rumors start to surface
>Kojima tricks his best programmer into a promotion and contacts Sergio Canavero to brainwash him into believe he is Kojima.
>Phantom Kojima takes charge of Kojima Productions and resumes MGS V development while Real Kojima starts working on MGS 5 on KONAMI's basement
>MGS V TPP is released
>Real Kojima contacts Dorito Pope and tells him about the plan and the existence of his phantom
>YongYea (A Hideo Kojima drone) starts propaganda war spreading missinformation about every Kojima related rumor under Real Kojima orders
>Phantom Kojima is fired by Konami and eventually closes a contract with Sony
>2016
>Phantom Kojima establishes Sony Kojima productions along Yoji Shinkawa and members from the real KojiPro
>Phantom Kojima and SKojipro begin Death Stranding delevopment
>First DS trailer is released
>2017
>The Kojima VS KONAMI war is target audience and proves media lays on Kojima side
>A random tripfag called Caramel starts shitposting on 4chan and real Kojima lays eyes on him
>E3, First DS gameplay is revealed and surprises the audience.
>KONAMI releases Metal Gear Survive and the 4 users of /Neverbegameover buy all the copies
>2018
>Close to the release date of DS, Kojima, in order to cover up his tracks sends the yakuza ninja who killed Fukushima to infiltrate SKojipro and kills Kojima's Phantom
>Real Kojima takes command on Sony Kojima productions and transfers Metal Gear IP to Sony secretly
>KONAMI recruites Caramel
>Real Kojima publishes MGS 5 and DS
>KONAMI sends Caramel to destroy KojiPro and real Kojima
>Caramel infiltrates successfully and ends up killing himself infront of Kojima because some sort of ruse didnt happen
>2019
>Hideo Kojima dies.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.