[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Surprisingly good games that tragically failed. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: TMS_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1846x2639px) Image search: [Google]
TMS_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1846x2639px
ITT: Surprisingly good games that tragically failed.

Pic related.

Don't mind me, I'm just a great JRPG that unfortunately came out at the time where all of my target demographic was too busy getting ready for Anime Expo last year.
>>
>>377893248
Did it really sell that bad? Didn't they say a sequel was on the works.

Also, I thought this game was disliked because people were expecting a crossover between Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei?
>>
>>377893386
Sales were low, as expected from a niche RPG. Did they meet their expectations? I dunno. I'm honestly surprised they talked about a sequel, not that I mind, I liked TMS.
>>
File: 23409587239587234958274.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23409587239587234958274.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
>>377893248
Fuck Zelda fans for shitting on this because it wasn't Majora's Mask. Fuck weebs complaining that it was "ugly". This was amazing to have on a system overcrowded with JRPGs and re-releases, but it looks the install base wants an even shittier Zelda remake. I like N64 games but they all look like trash on the 3DS.

The gameplay strikes me as innovative. I tried a bit of VC but it didn't really hook me like this did. The lack of world map and actual stealth, as in not "Wait for dumb AI to face away from you" made it full of surprises.
>>
>>377893248
would of sold better if it wasn't the most censored game to come to the U.S. in the last decade on a console where you could just pirate it and play it uncensored.
>>
>>377893248
It would have sold better if it hadn't been teased as SMT x FE
This trash is also on Wii U
>>
>>377893695
But VC did it better.
>>
>>377893248
Why do people here keep saying this game sold bad because of some vague reason like "the censorship killed it" ?

If the game sold "bad" it's because the stocks were extremly low. I pratically never saw the game sold in store (2 times at best).
So if Nintendo wanted bigger sales, they would have made the game more available on the market, that's it.
>>
>>377894556
Then how come XCX did reasonably well in the US?
>>
>>377894912
There was way more XBX in stores, plus the game was restocked.
>>
>>377893248
>the same faggot trying to shill tms again
The game is shit, deal with it.
>>
BUT GUYS WHAT IF IDOL CULTURE ISNT GOOD??????

Perfect Blue already did this 2 decades ago, and without the atrocious character designs
>>
File: 1395190610624.png (128KB, 274x282px) Image search: [Google]
1395190610624.png
128KB, 274x282px
>DeSu team wasted their time with this instead of Devil Survivor 3.

How miserable it must have been to be handed a neat crossover idea, have your development funds redirected to help with Persona 5, then given a check from Avex to whore their talent as much as possible.
>>
>>377895351
After DeSu "EVA Ripoff" 2 I don't think I want a DeSu3.
>>
>>377893248
ONLY /v/ likes this game
Seriously I like almost ANY fucking game but this game is just plain fucking bad and I would recommend you don't post about it
>>
>>377895508
Other fact, ONLY people that never played the game are shitting on it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.