[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> He doesn't main metal blue spinner > Chose plastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: best_game.jpglarge.jpg (80KB, 432x557px) Image search: [Google]
best_game.jpglarge.jpg
80KB, 432x557px
> He doesn't main metal blue spinner
> Chose plastic yellow 2-wing
LMFAO
>>
>>377891085
me on the right
>>
Does he HAVE to be dabbing?
>>
File: 1495570636614.png (89KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495570636614.png
89KB, 554x400px
>>377891085
>"Just dab on 'em haters, bro!"
*spins his toy for literal autistic children at you*
>>
File: 1494383058410.jpg (31KB, 310x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494383058410.jpg
31KB, 310x461px
>he hasn't spent $600 on his rare golden spinner
>>
>>377891085
Is this what the bratz guy is doing now?
>>
>random unkempt concrete walkway next to a concrete wall with graffiti on it
>Which appears to be in the middle of a fucking futuristic city full of skyscrapers

what the fuck
>>
>>377891085
*spins your path*
>>
>>377891085
>leave persona to us.
>>
>that bitch in the back getting wet at the sign of his god-tier dab-spin combo

someone is getitng laid 2nite
>>
File: 7923397668_ee40a076f4_b.jpg (512KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7923397668_ee40a076f4_b.jpg
512KB, 1024x768px
>>377891368
what
>>
My spinner is at lvl 7 agility.
I can't get past the second boss.
>>
File: god tier.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
god tier.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>377891085
>>377891370
bitch prease
>>
File: 1495562317854.webm (208KB, 198x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495562317854.webm
208KB, 198x360px
That seems like a neat game
>>
>>377891212
>post his autist meme frog
even worse
>>
cuck desu senpai
>>
>>377891085
>Work at school
>A bunch of kids have these
>Some have Markiplier hair
>Dream job for like 20% of them is youtuber
>pokemon cards are still cool somehow

Please kill me
>>
>work at indie pharmacy that sells Chinese garbage to tourists as well as butt medicine
>get in some fucking spinners
>back in MY day spinners meant something else but that's another story
>two kids, like 10 and 12, boy and girl respectively, come into the store
>they buy a spinner each at like $10.50
>THEY COME BACK AN HOUR LATER
>they are collectively prepared to drop $45 more on spinners
>on one hand that's fine because when the store makes money I make money - on the other hand I didn't have a lot of disposable income as a kid and would have bought all the vidya my ass could if I did rather than these spinners
>thankfully they reconsider, only to come back the next day
>"hey so...over the past few days how many spinners have you bought"
>they look confused and they're like "uh together we have like thirteen"
>"don't you guys have video games? Your sister ripped on me for not finishing Ocarina of Time, I know you got video games"
>"our parents gave us money but told us we can't buy video games"
>realize that parents would rather their kids play with a glorified pinwheel than with video games, sigh, and say "that's unfortunate"

Seriously video games provide reading opportunities, problem solving, new insights into concepts and cultures... I don't fucking get it
>>
>>377892468
Why did I laugh so hard at butt medicine?
>>
>>377892468
Its the new kid trend. It'll slowly die like Pokemon Go and whatever other thing was popular lately.
>>
Anyone here actually owns one ?
>>
How insane is the spinners trend in the US? Because here in the UK (specifically scotland) every single corner shop sells them, no exceptions, most game shops too. I talked to a dude who works there and they apparently sell really well too. It's fucking mental, all they do is spin, is this what normalfags consider fun?
>>
>>377892468
Why the fuck would someone buy more than one spinner
I own one because I'm actually an autist and it helps me concentrate but fuck, I bought a cheap one and it's not like these things break easy

What could they be fucking using 13 spinners for?
>>
>>377892921
You need to make sure you have enough spinners at your disposal for when you get challenged to a spinner battle.
>>
>>377892879
>It's fucking mental, all they do is spin

I don't get it either. I mean I had legit OCD as a kid to the point where it would incur physical pain if I didn't do something with the opposite foot or hand. It's how I learned to be ambidextrous. Now that i've grown up i've learned to control it and it's not a big deal for me anymore but I can't fathom how these autism spinners satiate any appetite for fidgeting or entertainment seeing as they just sit there and spin. At least with those autism cubes I can understand why people would like them but these are just shit-tier toys.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.