[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is nintendo allowed to see propriety hardware for an exorbitant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1495604654803.jpg (985KB, 3270x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1495604654803.jpg
985KB, 3270x2234px
why is nintendo allowed to see propriety hardware for an exorbitant price /v/? sony is shamed for only allowing its own memory cards, but /v/ says nothing when nintendo only allows its own docks
>>
>>377887058
>Charging dock vs Charging/TV Screen port dock
Come on OP, I'm not a fan of the Switch either, but at least use better bait
>>
>>377887058
What else can you expect?, anyone that buys a Nintendo product can't possibly be that smart
>>
>>377887058
It's warranty fee, stupid. Nintendo will not assure anything if you don't use their official charger
>>
>>377887058
Because retards keep buying Nintendo garbage because of the name. It's the same as people who buy Apple products.

Nintendo can just about make anything and it will be successful. The only reason the Wii U bombed was because they didn't make anything for it and the marketing was as bad as it can get. What kind of retard thought this was okay?
>>
File: 1381898104022.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1381898104022.gif
393KB, 640x360px
> sony is shamed for only allowing its own memory cards, but /v/ says nothing when nintendo only allows its own docks

>comparing memory cards which are required to play even physical games vs. an extra dock identical to the one that comes with the system

The dock is overpriced, but you're still fucking stupid.
>>
so is there a cheap way to get the adapter in the dock which connects to power&TV? I don't like that I have to bring the dock with me If I visit a friend and we want to play on the TV
>>
>>377887058
>/v/ says nothing about the $90 docks
Because everything has already been said about it month ago when it was still news, faggot.
>>
>>377887058
Is this bait?

One sells you stuff you can buy as an option for your Switch, but you can still use it without this stuff.

The other, Sony, sells you overpriced cards you will need for your Vita.
>>
>>377887058
But 3rd party docks exist already.
>>
Like Sony is any better
>>
>>377887058
Presumably because the docks are hard to break, harder to lose and don't have limited use to them like said Memory cards do. Assuming you run out of space and want to keep your data, you have to buy a new card.
>>
>>377887058
There's no charger in there. You put a $ 2.99 USB-C to USB converter for it, but a single regular USB port doesn't provide enough power for this kind of stuff. Also what would you plug it TO?
>>
>>377887058
I agree that the price of the dock is ridiculous, but on the otherhand, you really shouldn't need to buy a second one.
>>
>>377891343
This literally the worst fucking part about the Vita. On a system with so many digital only games and a max memory size of 64 GB, Sony should commit sudoku.
>>
File: Gee I wonder.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gee I wonder.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
>>377887058
>>377891343
Jeez I wonder!
>>
>>377887058
>propriety hardware
> USB-C
>>
File: 1495085116155.gif (2MB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
1495085116155.gif
2MB, 250x191px
>>377887423
Bwahahahahaha! Stay mad kiddo!

I absolutely fucking love how Nintendo exists as an enigma to you clueless children. Watching your faces contort in anger and rage as Nintendo stand firm as an unshakable behemoth in the video game industry is something which fills me with endless joy.

I'm gonna buy 5 more docks - one for each room - just so Nintendo make even MORE money. Feels good.
>>
>>377887058
>It's noather "WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED" virtue signaling brainwash threads
shouldn't we send that shit to /pol/ at this point? There's no intent of talking about gaming there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.