[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love the beginning of KOTOR. Is there a game which encompasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4282.jpg (370KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4282.jpg
370KB, 1024x768px
I love the beginning of KOTOR. Is there a game which encompasses everything about KOTOR up to the Jedi stuff?
>>
>>377884479

>Liking the worst part of KOTOR

The entire pre-jedi section was absolutely miserable and could not end quickly enough.
>>
What's so special about the beginning of kotor? Something something swoop race. The game doesn't actually open up and get interesting until after Taris.
>>
>>377884585
>>377884909
I liked being a nobody with a gun trying to make a living. I especially like the setting of Taris.

Also, Star Wars would be much better without all the force shit. There. I said it.
>>
>>377885401
Well the baldur's gate series is what bioware did before kotor and you start off as a bunch of nobody adventurers in the first one. Also the first two Gothic games you're a nobody shithead prisoner that gets harassed constantly.
>>
>>377884585
I thought getting through the undercity was a slog, but I liked most of everything else on Taris.
>>
>>377885831
I like Taris because it is comfy, but I like Peragus better because it's spooky
>>
>>377885401
>Also, Star Wars would be much better without all the force shit. There. I said it.
can't really agree with that, but it would be definitly better, if there wouldn't be only Jedis/Siths/any other force-users as maincharacters
>>
File: K E K.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
K E K.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>377886405

Now now my nigga hear me out star wars without the force wouldn't be star wars but i digress in my eyes ok? The force is nothing more than a huge ex machina its not even the fact its just a magical element nobody on the writers side in my book can't really use the force in the right way. The only move where the force was used correctly in was a movie with it hardly in it rouge one has its flaws but star wars can hold its own in the sci fi setting if it goes dark.
>>
>>377886664
ok, haven't watched Rogue One yet, but I think I get what you mean
(more or less the same what I think about Star Wars)
>>
>>377885401
It'd be better if the force were more limited in its application and weren't literally magically plot bullshit, probably.
>>
>>377884585
nope, worst part of KOTOR is Kashyyyk
>>
>>377886842
I can live with this.
>>
>>377885779
Don't end up being the 'chosen one' or some shit in Baldur's Gate? Like a god or something?
>>
>>377886250
peragus certainly was spooky, but it was way too drawn out. even if you try to rush through it you're still going to spend at least 2 hours there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.