[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never spend your days with your qt3.14 red-head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wel.jpg (768KB, 2164x2140px) Image search: [Google]
wel.jpg
768KB, 2164x2140px
>You will never spend your days with your qt3.14 red-head waifu hunting robot dinosaurs and nights having her ride your face by the campfire....
Why. even. live.
>>
>>377880969
Yeah that sucks. Who's the dude in the picture?
>>
>>377881067
Be nice to Aloy or I'm gonna get you banned! My best friend's dad is a mod!
>>
File: 1457989521437.jpg (18KB, 350x283px) Image search: [Google]
1457989521437.jpg
18KB, 350x283px
well it's better than spending your days with a liberal whore who will probably ask you to be blacked and simply report you for racism to the authorities if you decline.

She will probably divorce you and tell everyone you are a racist and you're lucky if she doesn't treat rape charge on you in exchange of 50% of your income
>>
>>377880969
You're right.
Why do you have a completely unrelated picture OP?
>>
>>377881521
Aloy is a cute! CUTEEEEEEEE
>>
>>377881215
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>377881609
>who took 50% of your income and property
that's a better question
>>
>>377881580
For a boy maybe.
But you promised a waifu. not a twink.
>>
>>377881740
I made no such promise.
>>
>>377882167
Then why are you here and why even make a thread?
God damn you are useless.
>>
>>377882245
Cause I think Aloy is cute and perfect waifu material and I thought /v/ would agree. But it appears they have been spoiled by Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>377882390
Fucking Mass effect characters look better than that twink.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.