[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Knack 2 is coming to E3 2017 Why is no one talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Knack-2_05-08-17.jpg (202KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Knack-2_05-08-17.jpg
202KB, 600x338px
>Knack 2 is coming to E3 2017
Why is no one talking about this?? I loved the original so i'm glad Sony is focusing so hard on it for E3 this year.
What new features do you guys want for the sequel?
>>
I look forward to another blunder and sonylets crying their eyes out that japan studio wasted their time and it wasnt a new ape escape or bloodborne.
>>
>>377877002
Surley this isnt a falseflag thread.
>>
>>377877313
>Nintenchild
kys go play a port or something
>>
>>377877374
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/knack-2-pre-e3-2017-previews-screenshots
>Knack 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 in 2017. Sony plans to showcase more of the game at E3 2017 from June 13 to 15.
??
>>
>>377877313
>implying the sequel to the greatest gift to mankind will be a blunder
How can it fail? IT'S KNACK, BABYYYYYY
>>
>>377877002
Just finished playing Knack for the first time a couple days ago. Thought it was pretty cute and fun though the last boss is a bit tedious. Can't say I'm hyped for Knack 2 but interested to see it nonetheless.
>>
For a second I got excited thinking ops picture was a golem made entirely of garden gnomes.
>>
>>377877002
Dunkey, is that you?
>>
>>377877002
I genuinely hope it fails. How Knack 2 even exists is a little odd, considering how boring and bland the first one was.
>>
>>377877002
IT'S A MASTAPIECE
>>
>>377877393
>Sonykid
kys go watch a movie or something
>>
>>377879641
>hoping it fails cause you didn't like the first and people aren't allowed to improve
>>
It's not that the first Knack was outright bad on a technical level, it was just bad design-wise. Even if it wasn't cheap difficulty wise it would still be shit because of how disgustingly simple and boring it was. The concept of growing as you get more relics was pointless because enemies would just keep scaling with you so you never felt at all strong. Enemies also were annoyingly aggressive and on the arder difficulties capable of killing you in one hit at times with almost no warning, and they LOVED to attack in groups so most of the game was just trial and error with incredibly sparse checkpoints. I honestly don't see how kids would enjoy this.

It was really just a tech demo for the PS4 and certainly does not need a sequel.

I finished it twice in an ill-fated attempt at the Platinum. Never again.
>>
>>377879891
It's like trying to make shit taste good without removing the shit. Good luck, nu-niggers.
>>
>>377880129
>incredibly sparse checkpoints
came in this thread to state the exact opposite actually
death hasn't seemed so lacking in consequences since like bioshock 1 with how generously checkpointed the levels were
>>
File: 1494386720579.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494386720579.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>377877002
shit game makes a shit sequel
>>
>>377879510
Spaghetti and meatballs
>>
>>377877002
>Why is no one talking about this?
Because the first game was poorly received, if not just plain shit? You know exactly why there's no hype about it. Fuck off.
>>
>>377880281
>shit analogy

Everytime
>>
>>377880336
Dude did you even play the game on Hard? I did first off and it's surprisingly brutal for a kid's game. I guess when every area is full of cheap enemies any checkpoint feels cheap so I may be just wrong or casual. I think the biggest problem was that they were very poorly communicated. Outside of cutscenes it wasn't always obvious where one was so it's annoying to have to go back further than you expected.
>>
>>377877002
>literally the ARMS of the PS4
>yet /v/ Nintenbros are hyping up their shallow half-game like the second coming of christ
>but still acknowledge Knack was shallow and shit
>>
>>377880660
>I did first off and it's surprisingly brutal for a kid's game.
i don't disagree with that at all, getting hit a single time usually meant it was back to the checkpoint, but i still thought they were far too numerous

maybe i just have too much of a shoot em up player mentality when it came to this
>>
sony enters

HERE COMES THE MUNNY

yoshida shuffles backwards across the stage

dunkey is lifted down to hype up the crowd

trailer plays

the audience throws their wallets on stage

knack becomes an annual series and saves sony corporation from bankruptcy

emoji movie is scrapped for 19 knack movies
>>
>>377880737
the praise for knack 2 is mostly ironic.
>>
>>377879686
AH MASTAHPEEEZEEE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.