[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Actual solid 8/10 multiplayer game imo, campaign was fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Sad.jpg (181KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
181KB, 1200x630px
>Actual solid 8/10 multiplayer game imo, campaign was fun with friends
>Personally sunk 300 hours in
>Many things need looked at in terms of balance
>Devs decide "Well since the Knights and Samurai lost the faction war they need new heroes"
>New heroes are absolutely broken
>Only season pass holders could play them for a week meaning the game was essentially pay to win for that time
>Now available to all for $15 worth of steel APIECE.
>Boy did that not go well
>>
>>377871476
Like every Ubisoft game in the last 2 years.
Not worth having until a year or so after their release at the least.
>>
>>377871672
And then the game is dead.
>>
I played the beta and had a fucking blast.

Then I considered buying it but passed and decided to way. Best decision I've made all year, what a mess of a good game.
>>
>>377871672
For an essentially only multiplayer game a year is a long time to wait for this. The playerbase is down to 3k or so a day
>>377871845
It still is fun usually, just not when the new heroes are in the game
>>
Game is fucking great and doing well on consoles.
>>
>>377871904
>>377871815
R6:Siege is doing well for itself.
I hate The division with a passion but it still has a dedicated player base.
For Honor is pretty much slated to be another R6:Siege.
>>
>>377871921
I agree, when it shines, it shines. However when some shinobi can spamfuck you to death every match it gets less fun
>>
I've yet to play, might pick it up on ps4 soon. Looks like it'd make for a fun Memorial Day weekend.
>>
>>377872089
I'd say you missed the first cancer stage of the game and are entering the second
>>
>meme arrows
>>
>>377872130
You got me
>>
sad thing is that this game had a decent concept but they dropped the fucking ball.
>steel from games is minimal
>most gear looks the same,
>leveling is a goddamn chore
>few maps, even fewer when they took 2 out of the rotation for a few weeks without telling anyone
>shitty p2p servers
>gear broke the game allowing you to get almost constant revenge at higher levels

im sure theres more. I havnt played any of season 2, did they even fix any of it?
>>
>>377872931
steel and exp gain is buffed monumentally, added new maps, revenge mode isn't as bad as before, gear matters still but it's confusing as to how, shinobi and centurion are cancerous with the shinobi being terminal whereas the centurion is just a little mole on your ass that needs to get cut off (ie irritating but nothing serious and taken care of easily), game still suffers from serious connection issues, warlord is still stupid as fuck op and raider is better now, conqueror is ass, oh yeah and
>>
>>377872931
Ganks are impossible to win nowadays
>>
http://steamcharts.com/app/304390
>from 45k to 3k
JUST
>>
>>377873717
yup it dieded
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.