[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have one thread about this game without bitching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Zelda.jpg (445KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
445KB, 2000x1000px
Is it possible to have one thread about this game without bitching about dungeons?
>>
Not on /v/, that's for sure.
>>
>>377869048
You've had plenty of circlejerk threads where criticism wasn't allowed. Fuck off to a general if you don't want someone pointing out the flaws of the game's dungeons.
>>
played on CEMU, beat the game got most of the shrines, didnt bother with koroks.

Killed silver lynels until it got boring and stopped playing when my gear and stats made me OP.

Good game though.
>>
>>377870234
Lol fuck off you lying fag
>>
>>377869048
Probably not. I liked the Divine Beasts.
>>
>ywn have a lightskin gerudo gf
>>
>>377871221
What would that look like? Malon?
>>
>>377870234
How can dungeons have flaws if there aren't any? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>377872214
Probably exactly how lightskinned gerudo look like in BotW, now get the fuck out and don't post ever again until you play the game.
>>
File: 1470333851778.png (106KB, 233x273px) Image search: [Google]
1470333851778.png
106KB, 233x273px
>>377869048
I don't know. Is it possible to criticize this game without fan boys getting butt hurt about it?
>>
can we point out the piss easy one button combat? or how after you get some of the powers from the divine beasts this game turns into 10000000% easy mode?
>>
>>377873020
Criticize the lame rewards for most quests. Criticize the copy-pasted stables. If you can't think of anything better, criticize the lack of enemy variety. But there's nothing you can say about the divine beasts that hasn't been said a hundred times already and it ruins every thread we try to have.
>>
>>377869048
no because without dungeons the only thing left to do in this turd is to grind shrines

the whole point of the game is to grind shrines
>>
>>377873183
Urbosa makes any mildly challenging encounter easy but the rest are garbage, Daruk is only useful for shitters that never learned to parry and you can make updrafts with some wood and fire so Revali's is just a lazy option to have.
>>
>>377873183
>or how after you get some of the powers from the divine beasts this game turns into 10000000% easy mode?

is that somehow worse than getting an item from a dungeon that you will literally never use again in the game?
>>
How did Zelda threads die so fast? What happened to all those unironic comfy threads or whatever?

I thought Zeldafags told me Zelda, unlike every other big game that came out this year, wouldnt just be flavor of the month for a while and then disappear
>>
>>377872680
ya got me huehue
>>
>>377873183
Combat's good and harder than other Zelda games because you actually have to time things.

Souls games could learn a thing or two about having different ways to dodge instead of having ridiculous i-frames.
>>
>>377872847
hey be nice you were a newfag one day too
>>
>>377873939
>Souls games could learn a thing or two about having different ways to dodge instead of having ridiculous i-frames.
Yeah Souls games should give you bullet time with infinite weapon durability when you dodge an attack
>>
>>377873939
>Combat's good
>>
>>377874121
>infinite weapon durability
>>
>>377869048
I love the elephant one. That's the first one I did. The rest were worse.

I liked that they were shorter, but wish they were themed.
>>
>>377874121
>Yeah Souls games should give you bullet time with infinite weapon durability
>infinite weapon durability

lmaooooooooooooo

play the game before you post in these threads, fucktard.
>>
>>377869048

Can we complain about the fact that the game promotes pedophilia with the Man x Zora child side-quest? Cuz, you know, I think that needs to be talked about more. Cuz, you know, it's extremely fucked up and implies something disturbing about Nintendo that they would actually write that, let alone, in a game for CHILDREN.
>>
>>377873020
>>377869048

lol this. No one discusses it because it always turns into shitflinging and there's nothing to discuss anyways because its a checklist game.

>hey did you collect x korok seed
>yeah
>cool
>>
>>377874647
I've got a game for children in my pants.
>>
>>377874121
>infinite weapon durability when you dodge an attack
not true at all
The parry into flurry rush is really well done and rewards you for actually being good at the game, parrying an attack isn't the easiest thing in the game. Really the combat boils down to "there's not enough enemies to make combat interesting" because after a while you realize "oh, moblins take this long to swing" or "I can shoot a lynel in the head and mount it over and over until it's dead"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.