[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get into the Digimon games? I like pet raising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Agumon_b.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Agumon_b.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
How does one get into the Digimon games? I like pet raising more than fighting.
>>
Digimon World 1 if you enjoy mystery and atmosphere, and consider the prospect of exploring an obtuse and unforgiving world a positive rather than a negative.

Look into Digimon World Next Order for something more modern.
>>
>>377868802
i like digmon fucking more than fighting
>>
>>377868802
just buy a cat you stupid fuck
>>
>>377868802
They all actually suck.
It's really only something people play because they got into it as a kid, like pokemon except the games are actually often shittier.
>>
>>377870454
And you need to a guide to make any progress or if you want to get a particular mon
>>
>>377868802
World Championship, maybe? You drag them into zoo like places and force them to train while cleaning up after them all in an attempt to win the World Championship.
They're all kind of hit and miss though, you'll either love a Digimon game or despise it thoroughly.

Why so many Digimon threads lately?
>>
Don't bother, they are all terrible. Just watch the anime for Renamon
>>
>>377868802

Digimon games all have different gameplay, so if you like raising more, you'll enjoy Digimon world 1, Championship on ds and the one on psp that got translated a few months back

If you play world 1, say that you don't have a digivice or the game will be unforgiving when training your digimon
>>
>>377868802
I like the Digimon games and all but I gotta agree with this anon >>377870454. If you want to get in on the Digimon threads you can always just play the more recent ones on the PSP, 3DS, Vita, and PS4. Unlike the pokemon games, the Digimon games have done nothing but spend 10 years trying to find the right formula that could be considered a stable for the series as in the World series changed genres with each one. It wasn't until recently they settled with 2 types of Digimon games, the World 1 like games(monster raising and feeding, dieing) and the Digimon Story like games(turn based rpg).

You can also try the series from the begining and take in how much the games have improved(my fetish). Also be warned that a lot of the Digimons game are guide heavy on raising Digimon.
>>
>>377871329
Always do the opposite of what furfags say
>>
Is Next Order a good improvement over DW1?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.