[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ben rambles about some dumb JRPG >Damiani and Brad are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Easy-Allies.jpg (617KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Easy-Allies.jpg
617KB, 1366x768px
>Ben rambles about some dumb JRPG
>Damiani and Brad are boring about Mario 64
>Kyle memes about Link's Awakening
>Ian makes an articulate and impassioned argument for why Symphony of the Night deserves to be in the EZA Hall of Greats

Ian Hinck is our guy.
>>
You forgot how Huber is an 8fag
>>
More like Ian Stink
>>
>>377868827
8 chan?
>>
>>377868942
DQ8 fag like all casuals
>>
>>377868627
Somebody mentioned Sonichu during one of Ben's recent streams, and Ben had never heard of Sonichu. I wonder if he's done any googling since then and become acquainted with the good mayor of CWCville.
>>
Don is the best he is too hardcore for these casuals
>>
File: ian.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ian.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
Daily reminder that Ian's favorite movies are:

1. No Country for Old Men
2. Upstream Color
3. The Skin I live In
4. The Princess Bride
5. Alien
6. Chinatown
7. Caché
8. Fargo
9. The Big Lebowski
10. Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
>>377868627
Ben didn't even vote for his own game.
>>
>>377868627
EZA started nice but they haven't left Jones house. Everything these past months has been more and more badly done and they clearly are running out of ideas. Community is toxic. Brad being a 0, Ian with too much time on screen, Kyle not really giving a fuck and Ben doing shallow anime/geek stuff doesn't help.
>>
>>377870352
Kyle's new puppet show will be kino.
>>
>Don makes best presentation
>gets no points

Fuck their shit taste
>>
>>377870762
YOU BASTARDS
>>
I love watching middle aged men eat shitty food
>>
>>377869578
who cares?
>>
>>377871302
He thinks he is qualified to host a "heady, intellectual" movie podcast with his entry level taste.
>>
File: parrapakyle.jpg (15KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
parrapakyle.jpg
15KB, 250x222px
was the podcast posted already ?
>>
>>377871804
That gets posted on Wednesdays.
>>
File: 1448131592935.png (258KB, 470x784px) Image search: [Google]
1448131592935.png
258KB, 470x784px
>>377868627
>Ben rambles about some dumb JRPG
No

Choosing Mario 64 and SF2 was so obvious, it made this less fun to watch. Some of them like to choose lesser know titles which is cool but it's really too early to do that. What ends up happening is the popular games win by a landslide every time. Since they only do 8 games a year, this will be how all of these turn out for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>377870352

I want to like EZA and continue to support them but it seems like they are content to just keep doing what they are doing. I don't really see any ambition, their new shows are just sitting around the same garage talking about nintendo, Zelda, and movies.
>>
>>377872361
wait E3 ,babe.
>>
Most recent fiasconauts was a fucking masterpiece

It's like I was watching snatch
>>
Ian, Huber and Kyle know whats good most of the time.
Ben smells his own farts too much and speaks like he tries too hard to act human so people wouldn't notice that he's actually a reptilian.
Blood has top taste but is kinda awkward socially.
Don is too good for this world.
Brand manager needs to do more backdoor shady deals so that they can get that studio.
>>
I lost my shit when blood was doing SF moves
>>
>>377872493
That's a pretty good piece of artwork.
>>
>>377874119
That was endearingly autistic
>>
File: Isis.jpg (183KB, 1041x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
183KB, 1041x1024px
>bunch of meme games and dragon quest 8
>huber didn't even give his pick full points

what a faglord.
>>
Post things that make Damiani cry.
>>
Puppet show when?
>>
The castle FEELS like a character
The game FEELS amazing to play
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.