[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit does Cliff actually talk like this irl? Does anyon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CliffyB.jpg (73KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
CliffyB.jpg
73KB, 970x545px
Holy shit does Cliff actually talk like this irl? Does anyone?

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/22/lawbreakers-boss-key-productions-first-game-is-coming-to-ps4-this-year/
>>
Lawbreakers is going to be a worst flop than the Gearbox Overwatch clone and Cliffy B spends all his time on social media showing off the cool unisex bathrooms that are in the maps of his game.
>>
>>377866078
are you fucking serious

does he really think his audience gives a shit about unisex bathrooms
>>
>>377866404
Yes.

Zero effect on gameplay, but you get good boy points for a couple of texture files.
>>
>>377865859
>Me and my waifu

Fucking hell
>>
>>377866078
What happened to him? This is the same guy who made GoW 1 and 2 right?
>>
Seems like Epic Games could control his autism. Now that he has his own studio and ancient evil has been released.
>>
File: 71d.jpg (59KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
71d.jpg
59KB, 600x733px
>LawBreakers is coming out this year on PS4 as a digital-only title. Discs are like voicemail, so ten years ago.

The fuck dude?
>>
>>377867051
He's always been that way. GoW was a fucking fluke.
>>
>>377867207
I watched that documentary that came with the collectors edition of GoW. He seemed like an insufferable prick to work with desu. He shit his pants when Bill Gates asks him "so when can we ship?"
>>
>>377865859
Cliff is a fucking hack. Literally jumps on any bandwagon. You can tell by this article.
>>
>>377867390
lmao go play darksouls
>>
>>377867557
Well he's the type of guy that buys sport cars, so that says a lot.
>>
>>377867903
>buys sport cars

He was driving Tim's cars. Not his own
>>
>>377867708
I remember him shitting on the PC audience when Gears was coming out, and then suddenly changing his mind and talking about how he was building the game for PC when he was marketing this. I'm not even a PCMR memer but it's funny how eagerly he'll bounce back and forth on positions like that
>>
Is this game hobby-grade?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.