[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the switch is out and it's starting to get some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Now that the switch is out and it's starting to get some more games I think we should talk about the possibility of Smash 4 Deluxe Edition. If they made it, what changes would you like to see

>Characters
>Stages
>Game modes
>Other/Misc
>>
>>377860942
maybe like we dont do tr4sh and do melee instead guys with online and extra colors maybe a new character
>>
>>377860942
Whatever the leaker said about it since kingdom was confirmed , it's not gonna be much add ons I'm assuming , new smash when?
>>
I just want most of the 3DS stages, Ice Climbers, and Ribbon Girl
>>
File: LKD wrong.jpg (2MB, 3934x4091px) Image search: [Google]
LKD wrong.jpg
2MB, 3934x4091px
>>377861257
>>
File: ReggieSmashBros.jpg (61KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
ReggieSmashBros.jpg
61KB, 658x370px
>>
>>377861257
The leak mentioned Beyond Good and Evil 2 as a times exclusive for a year.
>>
File: iceclimberhd.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
iceclimberhd.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
>>377860942
The Ice Climbers are all I need
They're attractive
>>
I want them to remove Bayonetta
>>
Well the obvious veterans would be Ice Climbers and Wolf.

What I want however based on Konami's success on Switch : Snake returns with new codecs for the new fighters and neat banter with Pit.

New characters:

Inklings
Spring Man or Ribbon Girl
Bomberman for obvious reasons
Lip from Panel de Pon (her weapon has been in the games since Melee and would make for a good Puzzle rep)

Stages:

A Wonderful 101-based stage (Elebits had a stage in Brawl and no character representation so it's not impossible to see it happening)

Xenoblade X stage would be cool, even if it's just Primordia

Ports of the 3DS stages would be nice.

Game Modes:

Make Classic Mode less gimmicky.

Offline Tournament Mode.

Adventure Mode of some sorts maybe.

Other / Misc:
>>
Bring
Back
Fountain
Of
Dreams
>>
>Char
Ribbon Girl
>Stages
Most of the 3DS Stages
>Game modes
Tournament mode
>Other
>>
>>377862343
You mean Electroplankton had a stag?
>>
Im not a fan of Smash 4 at all and I think that Sakurai did a very poor job with the game.

But can you imagine the immense pressure Sakurai has as director of the series to keep everything secret until launch day? Can you imagine how much work Sakurai and Nintendo put into making sure that all of the characters and content remain secret?

I cant think of any other game series which has more demands for leaks than Smash Bros.
>>
>Include the classic mode from 3DS
>Include all 3DS stages
>Online Smash Run
>Scrap Smash Tour, have Wii U Classic mode as a separate extra mode
>No Duplicate Custom Moves drops
>Ice Climbers added in
>Maybe Wolf too
>Splatoon Inkling will probably be the only new addition if any at all
>Spruce up custom stage maker
>Add 500 new custom Mii costume parts
>New Adventure Mode with bosses
>New colors and costumes for everyone
&
>Preferably 5 more Fire Emblem characters
>>
>Ubisoft shit X Mario
>Games
lmao.
>>
File: 1492282401196.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492282401196.gif
2MB, 500x500px
I bought a Robin amiibo and there's like 50 different guides for leveling amiibos and I don't know which is the most effective. Anyone have an idea?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.