[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time I played I couldnt get past Ornstein and Smough and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
First time I played I couldnt get past Ornstein and Smough and then stopped

Is it worth to replay it?
>>
No, everything after O&S is dogshit, including all the other Souls games.
>>
>>377854891
desu thats sorta what I gathered after watching my friend finish DAS 1, first half seemed coolor other than that one painted world area or whatever that was.

Had a little fun with DAS 2 for like a week and then got bored
>>
>>377854752

Yes, but you should also know that nostalgia whores should be tortured to death irl.

Objective ranking: BB > DaS3 > DaS > DaS2 > DeS.
>>
>>377855191
>same guy every thread
Most aren't going to change their opinions about 3 being second to dead last no matter how much you post this
>>
>>377855371

Their opinions are shit to me, I flush them down the toilette, I am here to tell you the facts, the objective ranking, I don't give a fuck about your subhuman nostalgia cucked opinions. Die from cancer.
>>
>>377855652
DaS3 is not better than DaS lmfao

Its arguably the most rushed, incomplete feeling game in the series and brings nothing new of substance to the table. Despite being executed better than DaS 2 its somehow even more uninspired
>>
>>377854752
Yes, but only to beat them. The game might as well end there desu.
>>
There are few good areas after that, for example the Archives was great

DaS3 basically rehashed the story without bringing anything interesting to continue it.
>>
>>377855834

HAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS NIGGER, LOOK AND LAUGH.

UNLIKE YOU, I LOVE ALL SOULS GAMES AND KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM TALKING ABOUT.

MIYZAKI OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED FOR DARK SOULS 1 AND ITS LATER AREAS LIKE LOST IZALITH AND DEMON RUIS, SAYING THEY HAD TO RUSH IT. IF ANY GAME IS RUSHED ANDINCOMPLETE, IT IS DARK SOULS 1, YOU DUMB LOW IQ NOSTALGIA HIGH SON OF A WHORE. LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS/CANCER/EBOLA/ACCIDENT, I HOPE YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.

DAS3 IS SUPERIOR TO DAS1, BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING:

- NO POISE: FUCK POISE, A CHEATER STAT THAT SHITTERS USED TO CHEESE BOSSES. I AM SO GLAD BLOODBORNE AND DARK SOULS 3 RAPED POISE FOR GOOD, IT WILL NEVER COME BACK IN ANY FUTURE DARK FANTASY ARPG MADE BY FROM SOFTWARE.
- FASTER, MORE BRUTAL AND EXCITING COMBAT. DARK SOULS 1 IS TOO SLOW.
- SUPERIOR ENEMY AI. DARK SOULS 3 AI IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DARK SOULS 1.
- SUPERIOR BOSSES. DAS3 BOSSES BTFO DAS1 BOSSES.
- SUPERIOR LARGE SCALE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL DESIGN. YES, DAS3 HAS BETTER LEVEL DESIGN THAN DAS1, DAS1 LEVEL DESIGN IS PRETTY BASIC, WHAT MADE THAT GAME SPECIAL AND UNIQUE, WAS THE AMAZING WORLD DESIGN AND WORLD INTERCONNECTIVITY.

THESE ARE FACTS, GO FUCK YOURSELF SON OF A WHORE AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE 5K+ HOURS IN SOULSBORNE SERIES LIKE ME.

ALL REAL FANS OF THE SERIES WITH A HIGH IQ AGREE:

BB > DAS3 > DAS > DAS2 > DES
>>
Depends why you stopped.

If you just couldn't beat O&S, then summon Solaire and git gud. Otherwise the game certainly takes a dip after Anor Londo so if it was just a case of getting bored of the game then don't bother.
>>
>>377856484
>DAS3 HAS BETTER LEVEL DESIGN THAN DAS1
LOLOLOLOL

This is what Alzheimers sounds like
>>
>>377856269

>DaS3 basically rehashed the story without bringing anything interesting to continue it.

ANOTHER LOW IQ SON OF A WHORE.

DAS3 LORE IS BRILLIANT. IT SALVAGED THE MISTAKE OF DAS2 (INTRODUCING THE CYCLE CONCEPT) AND GAVE THE SOULS TRILOGY A CONCLUSION, FOR NOW, YOU JUST LACK THE INTELLIGENCE TO COMPREHEND DARK SOULS 3 LORE. YOU ARE A LOW IQ SON OF A WHORE.
>>
File: 1467153529579.jpg (73KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1467153529579.jpg
73KB, 634x476px
>>377856484
>>
>>377856590

BUT IT DOES YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT. DARK SOULS LEVELS ARE LINEAR, THE WORLD IS NOT LINEAR, BUT THE INDIVIDUAL LEVELS ARE LINEAR, THERE IS 1 WAY TO PROGRESS THROUGH DARK SOULS LEVELS.

DARK SOULS 3 LEVELS ARE LARGER, HAVE MULTIPLE PROGRESSION ROUTES AND ARE OF A HIGHER QUALITY THAN DARK SOULS LEVELS.

UNDEAD SETTLEMENT AND CATHEDRAL OF THE DEEP ANALLY RAPE ALL LEVELS OF DARK SOULS.

DIE FROM CANCER TRASH.
>>
>>377856796
>le open world means its better designed
>linearity is inherently bad
low IQ
>>
>>377854891
3 was just as good as 1 IMO
>>
>>377855191
DeS > DaS > DaS 3 > DaS 2 > BB

That is the true objective list because that is my opinion and everyone else's opinion is shit and they have shit taste.
>>
>>377856942

THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING, LEARN TO COMPREHEND ENGLISH YOU DUMB SON OF A WHORE.
>>
File: Tommy pickles.jpg (20KB, 475x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy pickles.jpg
20KB, 475x400px
>>377856796
Ok I also like Das3 more than the first game, but is this fag baiting, trolling, or just really stupid? I personally think that 3 is a better game than 1, but this is just cancer.
>>
>>377857253
So this is what autism is like
>>
>>377857243

DeS fags are the biggest most delusional sons of whores in the Souls community.

I am literally replaying Demon's Souls, I love it, it is a god tier game, it is a fantastic game and experience, but the other Soulsborne games are all better, they improved, Demon's Souls has a lot of flaws:

- worst healing system out of all the soulsborne games
- worst and most gimmicky bosses out of all the soulsborne games
- worst graphics out of all the soulsborne games, aged really poorly
- worst performance out of all the soulsborne games (20-30fps, blurry), aged really poorly
- worst world system out of all the soulsborne games, fragmented, not connected, no sense of real immersion in one world
- worst aesthetics out of all soulsborne games
- worst levels out of all soulsborne games
- worst soundtrack

It just can't compete with the rest. What I do like about it is the Item Burden mechanic, it is a solid mechanic that requires item management and proper preparation before setting out for an adventure/trip. I hope it returns in a future From Software Souls/ARPG game.
>>
>>377854752

No. It's all overhyped bullshit.
>>
>>377857243
worst rankings of anything I have ever seen ever
what the fuck is wrong with you honestly
seek help

DS1>BB>DS3>DeS>DS2
>>
I stopped after O&S too. I felt like that was the point where the game was at it's peak, it truly felt like I just climbed to the top of the mountain. It was an amazing experience through and through.

After that I just couldn't stomach the later parts, the game's quality takes a nosedive. I have absolutely no interest to go any further, the game just kinda lost me.
>>
>>377857974
You sir are a human being that can actually have a conversation, full disclosure I did not play all of them, I replied that to the anon since his attitude just irked me.

I played DeS when it came out and it was a breath a fresh air to have a game like that, very enjoyable but does have those flaws you mentioned but still damn fun, got DaS when it came out and played it but just could not keep going for some reason, which made me skip DaS 2, then DaS 3 came out and decided to give it another try and was not disappointed, I would say it's better than DeS since it made a lot of improvements, now I got my free copy of DaS on my ready to install list wondering if I should give it another go. Don't have a PS4 but my friend does and I liked what I saw for BB.
>>
>>377854752
O and S is one of the most retarded difficulty spikes I've ever witnessed. You go from having a decent challenge, to something that completely destroys your asshole, then back to what ends up being even easier than before due to your endgame gear and stats. It's fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1486921046448.jpg (42KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
1486921046448.jpg
42KB, 225x220px
>>377856484
>>
Dark Souls 2 is actually pleasant in terms of pacing. The initial scramble of getting the the first 4 hueg souls and then the game slowly railroads into the shrine of amana and afterwards sequence.
>>
>>377854891
Kind of have to agree with this one. After getting to O&S i usually stop playing that character and start a new one
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.