[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess now that the cat is slightly out of the bag, I might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

So I guess now that the cat is slightly out of the bag, I might as well post what I know about the upcoming Ubisoft conference. Please keep in mind I have zero affiliation with Nintendo so I don't have as much information as you may expect.

A pretty sizable chunk of the ubisoft conference is dedicated to the Nintendo Switch. Shocking, I know, but the ties Ubisoft currently has with Nintendo is stronger than I have ever seen Ubisoft get with a first party before. It's unreal, especially after the shitstorm that was the wiiu. Ubisoft LOVES the switch.

4 reveals are being announced. The first, the bombshell that is Kingdom Battle. Expect a full playable demo and extended gameplay trailer. I could go more in deapth, but I hardly know more than what the slides everyone has already seen tell.

Next is Rayman Legends definitive edition with 30 entirely new levels and 5 new playable characters from around the rayman games. This content is Nintendo exclusive.

While I don't have a lot to say on this topic, the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch with HD rumble and extended amiibo functionality. New amiibo will be released for the game, along with unlockable costumes using current first party amiibo.

The fourth is a switch exclusive new IP. I won't drop the name here, but it's a cyberpunk style third person shooter developed from the ground up with the ability to take the game on the go or play at home in mind.

That is all I can confirm 100 percent, but I also have industry connections that told me EA has similar interest in the Switch. While I have not seen any proof, my source tells me the EA conference will also contain switch exclusives, including a new single player Star Wars shooter using Battlefront 2 assets. The team originally had intentions to port all of battlefront 2 over, but complications forced the team to turn the port into a smaller project designed for running specifically on the switch.
>>
File: 1495334678635.jpg (22KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495334678635.jpg
22KB, 440x460px
>>377851313
stop shitposting
>>
One last thing, despite the Battlefront complications, my EA source did inform me that the "complications were noted and are going to be taken into account when developing games from this point forward". Sounds like good news for switch owners, but what that specifically means is unknown to me.

That's all I got for you guys. Feel free to not believe me
>>
>>377851313
>Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch
stop shitposting
>>
Do you have any proof that you are not shitposting?
>>
>>377851313
stop shitposting
>>
>>377851532
Got nothing for you guys proof wise, but once E3 rolls around this thread will always be in the archive as eternal proof. Until then, feel free to hide me. I wouldn't believe me either.
>>
>>377851694
Why didn't you post this before the leak happened?

stop shitposting
>>
>>377851694
what is your job at Ubisoft?
>>
>>377851694
I screenshot your post; so we'll see.
>>
>>377851313
None of that sounded remotely interesting at all. Even the fake ubisoft leakers are boring and uninspired.
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (22KB, 453x326px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
22KB, 453x326px
>>377851313
>nothing about that Steep port
fake. well written though.
>>
>>377851313
I'd believe it if it wasn't for
>Assassins Creed
>coming FIRST to Nintendo
Unless if it turns out to be something really different or a remake of the first game.
>>
>>377852415
I would assume it's going to be mentioned, but all it really is is a late port so it's not going to get any time dedicated to it during the presentation
>>
>>377852887
So is Rayman yet he bothered to mention it.
>>
>>377853043
True. He said Rayman is getting exclusive content though. I'm assuming steep is just a direct port
>>
>>377851313
Some of it was believable, but you overstepped with some of the claims. B-
>>
>>377851313
>the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch

Even if you said Assassin's Creed was coming to Switch at all I wouldn't have believed you, but you just had to take it a step further.
>>
File: 1488804599469.jpg (33KB, 460x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488804599469.jpg
33KB, 460x284px
>>377851313
>4 reveals are being announced. The first, the bombshell that is Kingdom Battle. Expect a full playable demo and extended gameplay trailer.
>While I don't have a lot to say on this topic, the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch with HD rumble and extended amiibo functionality. New amiibo will be released for the game, along with unlockable costumes using current first party amiibo.
>While I have not seen any proof, my source tells me the EA conference will also contain switch exclusives, including a new single player Star Wars shooter using Battlefront 2 assets.

If you're going to take time to write up a fake leak, couldn't you take the time to at least make it believable?
>>
>>377851313
You sound like that faggot who kept pushing that awful Inti Creates is developing a 2D Mario shitfest rumor.
>>
>>377851313
>The fourth is a switch exclusive new IP. I won't drop the name here, but it's a cyberpunk style third person shooter developed from the ground up with the ability to take the game on the go or play at home in mind.
>with the ability to take the game on the go or play at home in mind

woah
>>
>>377853958
Tbh that ea shit is the most believeable thing he said
>>
What is so unvelivable about assassins Creed first on switch? The OP didn't even specify how long. If it comes out 24 hours earlier that is totally believable
>>
Playing shitposter's advocate here, but Ubisoft did just say in their financial briefing that they have a couple unannounced games coming on Switch: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/05/ubisoft_confirms_it_has_an_unannounced_nintendo_switch_game_in_development

>"We have new games on Switch. One new game not announced. One or two others as well".
>>
>>377856670
its an AAA series

and your 24h is pretty stupid. not good enough of an incentive to piss off most of their fans who game on the 2 other consoles
>>
File: 34534.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
34534.png
42KB, 300x300px
>>377851313
>Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch with HD rumble and extended amiibo functionality
>>
>>377857074
His EA thing falls in line too with them saying they have secondary exclusives coming to the system. Ill try to find a source when I get home but they definitely implied that exclusives are coming in the form of lesser spinoffs. Like the CoD game on the Vita as a random example.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.