[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>giving blathers fossils for free >not selling every one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1655.png (2MB, 1836x1945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1655.png
2MB, 1836x1945px
>giving blathers fossils for free
>not selling every one you find for the big bucks

Nobody will come and look at your dumb museums, faggots
>>
>>377847164
>give him fossils,fish,insects first time you find them
>sell them every other time

It's not hard
>>
File: IMG_1342.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1342.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>377847363

Why would you give up ANY treasure? You don't gain anything from it but a big empty quiet place to walk around in. Bells are infinitely more useful than the entire museum barring the storage floor
>>
File: lNEg8.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
lNEg8.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>377847363
Came here to say exactly this.
>>
>selling fossils instead of building a miniature collection

I can make more money with an hour on the island than I'd make with a week of fossils anyways
>>
>>377847164
b-but I like blathers
>>
>>377847764
Bells for you to decor your big empty house
>>
When's the new animal crossing due anyhow?
>>
>>377847764
Golden items.
>>
>>377847164
Hey, good job locking yourself out from getting the golden shovel, dumb fuck.
>>
>>377847764
You're playing new leaf, bells are a fuck ton more easier to get than in the previous games.

Want grind? Play Wild World.
>>
I wish you also had the option of gifting him duplicate fossils after the museum has it on display.
>>
>>377847764
Why are you even playing the game if you don't care about that shit?
>>
>>377849942

Why would you want a new AC when New Leaf is pretty good by itself? Plus they went through a whole marketing cycle just to make Amiibos for it.
>>
>House isn't big enough to display every fossil, fish, bugs, paintings, and gyroids all at once

Blathers' Museum is my extended basement. I'd display everything in my home if I could.
>>
>>377849942
The next game is going to be a smartphone game. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
File: all smiles.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>377847764
To support the growth of adequate and accessible educational facilities to the general public.

Furthering the spread of knowledge and fostering an educated populace is important to society, anon.
>>
>>377849942
I'd honestly be fine with a patch to New Leaf that just pumped in more dialogue. It has so many lines for certain villager types interacting with another personality type... but they're so rare compared to the same 3-4 that they spout off when you visit etc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.