[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Turok get the Wolfenstein/DOOM treatment? What would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Turok.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Turok.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
Could Turok get the Wolfenstein/DOOM treatment? What would you like to see in it?
>>
dinosaurs, guns, and a native american dude
>>
more dinos
big as maps of jungles and temple ruins
cyber dinos
more outrageous guns like the brainbore
more dinos
more I AM TUROK
less floating Doritos pieces
more dinos
>>
>>377836808
Unless you consider the 2008 turok to be the doom 3 of the series, I'm not sure how you can make a reboot without changing a lot of the charm and unique off the wall style the first 2 game has.
>>
just steal doom 4's gameplay wholesale, including glory kills, and replace the demons with dinosaurs
>>
Less convoluted maps, fuck Turok 2 shitty map design
>>
it's a shitty 90s fps number 7445523566, that you wouldn't care about if it wasn't released for a nintendo console

it doesn't deserve shit
>>
If i can blow the shit out of dinosaurs.
>>
I want feathered raptors and all other Dino's covered in down. Scaly dinosaurs are lame
>>
>>377836808
FUCKING NAZI DEMON DINOSAURS!!!
>>
>>377836808
I honestly doubt it at this point. Turok already got a reboot that, deservedly, failed miserably. I'm just thankful for the remasters of the best games in the series. Now all we need is Rage Wars with online and I could die happy.
>>
>>377838058
>Rage Wars
Is there a more underrated game?
>>
>>377838058
Rage Wars was always better and more fun to play than GoldenEye multiplayer.
>>
File: 1365823576961.gif (564KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1365823576961.gif
564KB, 200x200px
>>377838058
>mfw discovering that Rage Wars was the first arena shooter
>>
>>377836808
Big guns
Jungles
Platforming
Fog
Disco mode
>>
>>377836862
this
>>
>>377836808
dinosaurs
crazy-tier guns
some dude to use the crazy-tier guns to kill the dinosaurs
>>
More dinosaurs, cyber dinosaurs, bug aliens, robots, and the purr-lins from 2. Also more open maps, 2 was too claustrophobic.
>>
I just want shock the monkey mode back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMk-8pmTpgU
>>
>>377838346
It was
but pefect dark was best
>>
File: Turok_Rage_Wars_Arsenal.jpg (3MB, 3000x2885px) Image search: [Google]
Turok_Rage_Wars_Arsenal.jpg
3MB, 3000x2885px
>>377838346
>36 maps
>17 characters, including unique additions like the Raptor and Mites
>16 guns that aren't just variations of pistols and machineguns, plus 4 additional side weapons

Only thing it really needed was more game modes.
>>
>>377837336
t. casual
>>
Half of me wants the sci fi Lost Land stuff, half wants the simple "dinos in a valley" setup.
>>
>never finished this on the old n64 because the dinosaurs scared me
Now it's the n64 controller that scares me.
>>
File: Raptor_Mech.png (348KB, 1152x862px) Image search: [Google]
Raptor_Mech.png
348KB, 1152x862px
>>377844465
But both exist at the same time. The Lost Land can have literally any setting, given Turok's lore, and it at its strongest when you mix them.
>>
>>377844709
The Steam version of Turok 1 is great. The game holds up well even today and playing with uncapped FPS is amazing.
>>
Mix the best parts of Turok 1 with all the best of Turok 2.

Fuck multi-player and instead go for a coop horde mode on huge ass maps, none of this tiny, cramped arenas.
>>
>>377846860
>Mix the best parts of Turok 1

So
>large (not massive) levels
>less gimmicky guns
>all weapons viable
>consistent damage, less reliance on locational damage
>good bosses
>fast gameplay

What about 2?
>>
>>377847427
Grotesque death animations, the gore, enemy variety, environments, sound and music design as well as straightforward cutscenes if needed.
>>
test
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.