[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harry Potter MMO update >Added more Depth to spell customization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 348853.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
348853.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
Harry Potter MMO update

>Added more Depth to spell customization
>Fixed the glitch where you could clip the camera into filches cats anus
>Decreased the recharge time on dungbombs
>Added more robes for each of the houses
>Added new quests check your common room bulletin board for details
Onto event news the trip wizard tournament has been revamped
>Added monthly competitive mode
>Now you can play the event's minigames all the time outside competitive for other loot
Onto raid info
>Fixed the glitch where the sword of Griffindoor bounces out of the map
New dlc info
Soon we will be adding the 5th expansion with various content both exclusive to people who bought the dlc and content for everyone
>A new story(requires dlc)
>Investigate the scandal of the ministry of magic

The dlc will be 15.99

>Content for everyone
>Follow the story of order of the Phoenix
>New maps for pvp. Fight in the brain tank room
>New robes added
>New room of requirements customization Options available. Killing raid bosses now rewards trophies that you can Mount
On to other news to the Hufflepuff players who keep peeping in the girls washroom via glitches your account is now branded with a title to shame you

Everyone make fun of the Hufflepuffs

Hope you enjoy the update
>>
>>377831649
XD i get it OP lul

ima hufferpuffer kek
>>
>>377831649
>Harry Potter MMO
I unironically want this just because the setting would work well for an MMO
>>
This was funnier when it was KotH. Even then it wasn't that funny.
>>
Finally an update I was worried about the recent ddos attacks taking down the servers
>>
>>377831747
None of these are ever funny. Anyone that even cracks a smile at this cringey dogshit is absolutely underaged.
>>
>>377831724
Enjoy your branding Hufflepuff fag
>>
>Harry Potter himself in the picture
Does this mean more bonus missions where you play as him and follow the original story or do we get to duel him?
>>
>decreased dungbomb recharge rate
Fucking why?! They are so OP
>>
>>377831990
>He doesn't know how to counter them
HA, can't wait to spam them with all my extra nuts I earned
>>
>>377831649
To be fair wizard101 is a thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.