[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Previous game is the series is shit >New game is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png (1MB, 798x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png
1MB, 798x730px
>Previous game is the series is shit
>New game is better but above average at best
>Because it's an upgrade from the previous installment it's put on a pedestal
>There are still people claiming Gaiden is good
>>
>>377831239
It's "good"
Some change in the gameplay are really cool
It's more Jrpg than Srpg sometimes
Maps are bad, but not terrible terrible
Yes, not even the desert ones
It's better than awakening and fates by miles
>>
>>377831239
>>Previous game is the series is shit
>>New game is better but above average at best

Sorry but this game is a massive step down from conquest in the gameplay department, which is the only department that matters.
>>
>no dual audio option
As with Fates, no dual audio, no buy. Awakening will be the one and only FE game I'll ever have played.
>>
File: 1477240221779.gif (899KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
1477240221779.gif
899KB, 320x176px
>>377831239
>yfw when the CG animation got downgraded as fuck
>>
>>377831239
>>Previous game is the series is shit

you better be talking about gaiden
>>
>>377831515
>Being so autistic you have to listen to Japanese squeaky voices to even consider touching a game
>>377831670
Thinking Fates is anything other than shit
>>
Gaiden is enjoyable even with the shitty maps

Having more fun with it than Awakening and FE 12

Why is my Leon so fucking good
>>
I still prefer conquest.
>>
>>377831726
It's about having consistancy in voice acting.

>Awakening: dub/sub
>Fates: dub only
>#FE: sub only
>Gaiden: dub only
Like, seriously. What the fuck is that shit? Even if character crossover is few and far between, its fucking stupid to have to play a game in one language, and another game in a different language.
>>
>>377831726
>squeaky voices

Only if you have ear cancer.
>>
>>377831726
>I play SRPGs for character development and story
>>
Gray is the best. Stylish headband, laid back, and manly as fuck. I hope he doesn't get RNG'd in my run.

>Boy she is gonna be a handful
>That's kinda what I'm hoping for.

Move aside Ike. New boss man is in town.
>>
File: 1483614368068.gif (1MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1483614368068.gif
1MB, 600x337px
>>377831726
>Thinking Fates is anything other than shit

>mfw if someone says Awakening is the best FE game, it's automatically bait by default
>>
>>377831239
>there are still people claiming Gaiden is bad

Because... ?

Personnaly, I'm not very fond of this franchise and I think Gaiden is a very good old-school RPG (and Echoes is a good remake)
So, what exactly make Gaiden bad ? The fact that it doesn't follow the awful FE formula ?
>>
File: 1495240326497.gif (2MB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
1495240326497.gif
2MB, 250x308px
>>377833871
>mfw people hate Gaiden because no waifus / no shipping
>>
>>377833871
the fact that you are a faggot who doesn't see the giant empty maps with chokepoint strategy simulator
>>
Someday people will come together and realize that Fire Emblem was always a poor mans Shining Force.
>>
>>377834114
>cherrypicking a single element of the whole game design of game that is 25 years old means the game is bad.

Thank you for this compeling argument.
>>
>>377834065
>liking gaiden
wew, play the game
>>
>>377834614
>Remake a 25 year old game
>Don't take away the main thing that makes the game bad today
Hmmm
>>
>>377834614
Tbh it's like 90% of the maps so....
>>
>>377835506
>risking to lose the charm of the original game just to please a minority that will never be pleased.

And again, the simple map design doesn't make the game bad.
It could, on a classic Fire Emblem, which this game isn't.
>>
>>377834114
>Chokepoint strategy simulator

That's every fire emblem except the last two, which become

>Eugenics Galeforce Simulator
>>
Actually, what do people who like classic Shining Force games think about Echoes?
>>
>>377834581
This post is ironic because Gaiden played more like Shining Force than any other FE.
>>
>>377836351
Shining force 2 fag here

I like it!
>>
>>377836071
Galeforce isn't even inheritable in Fates. Nor are most of the children any good.
>>
>people here think the majority of Fire Emblem's fanbase cares about maps
This series has always been better known for the characters and what happens inbetween the start and end of the story.

Reminder that only /v/ likes Conquest.
>>
>>377831448
>Sorry but this game is a massive step down from conquest in the gameplay department, which is the only department that matters.

Echoes does everything else right. So I can work with that. Awakening was an insult and Fates was a mess. I'd rather IS work with Echoes as a base than Awakening to improve upon for the next mainline game.
>>
>>377831448
>Gimmicks: the game
>Good gameplay
>>
>>377838247
Force 3 > CD > Force > Force 2

Why do you love the worst one?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.