[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random thought: why isnt there a Sims multiplayer game yet? Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Random thought: why isnt there a Sims multiplayer game yet? Imagine a big (sim)-city filled with player generated houses and families, and you could visit other houses with your family and shit.

Idgaf about sims, but i think this would sell to girlgamers like fresh zelda shirts.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (732KB, 787x1125px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
732KB, 787x1125px
?
>>
Don't know why there isn't a modern one but there was a sims online. There are still private servers for it, in fact.
>>
>>377822862
>>377822894
This exists, it's called FreeSO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfvGkDTMl8
>>
>>377822862

Man that shit was weird. Full of mafia gangs and cyber sex. I went into someones house and they were having a wedding so my buddy and I just kept grabbing plates from the buffet and leaving them all over the floor in random spots in the house. Next thing you know a bunch of people show up to our house clamming there in the mafia.
>>
>>377823954
Mafia gangs?What do they do?
>>
>>377822720
Are you dense? There was a Sims Online game, it bombed like crazy. Nobody wanted to play it.
>>
>>377822720
>yet

PS2 had Multiplayer Sims games
There was also sims online
>>
>>377822720
Yeah it's called Habbo Hotel you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1493705582372.jpg (6KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493705582372.jpg
6KB, 212x212px
>>377823954
The cybersex was basically a last ditch effort to save it--it was never popular because everyone was grinding to increase stats, the economy was glitched and everything became worthless, so they had to allow user made content, making it a cheap knockoff of Second Life
>>
>>377824032
I have no Idea basically you picked your property off a big map and "mafia" players would own large portions of the map like turf. I didn't play long enough to give a shit about other players RP shit. I would just fuck around by making messes in peoples houses or trying to get myself killed by failing to repair stuff so I could haunt players.
>>
File: 20170505211546_1.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170505211546_1.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
What if we take Project Zomboid, wait for a century for NPCs to come out, mod it to add missing needs and remove zombies?
>>
>>377826169
Honestly, not a bad idea.

but,
>Zomboid releasing NPC's
>>
>>377822862

Soo.. what did you do in this? Did you only play one sim or could you play a household? Was their levels or some shit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.