[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought FFXV was fun as fuck. Despite some glaring flaws.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 3170692-ffxv.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
3170692-ffxv.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
I thought FFXV was fun as fuck. Despite some glaring flaws. Overall 8/10.
>>
>>377820098
It's bretty gud
>>
>>377820098
How old are you?

Be honest.
>>
>>377820098
8/10 !? HOW DARE IT'S PERFECT YOU HATER
>>
>>377820905
What has age to do with it?

What difference does it make for it being fun if im 36, 26 or 16?

A fun game is a fun game
>>
>>377820098
Literally everything about this game is complete shit besides the characters. I could actually see Noctis, Ignic, Galdio, and Prompto being real people. Besides that I hated everything else about the game.
>>
>>377821113
In what Universe is XV a fun game?
>>
The game was okay. There was an interesting moment where I was okay with the sidequests, then someone irl pointed out how boring they were, then I realized it as well.
>>
>>377820098
FF is the most overrated franchise ever
>>
>>377821113
Ok so you are a child. Make sense then
>>
Can I summon he who should not be named into this thread?
>>
>>377820098
FF XV was definitely not fun. The gameplay was boring as hell and the story are non coherent. WTH is wrong with Tabata? He should let the story and gameplay to Nomura.
>>
>>377822747
Too late
He is always present
>>
>>377823131
>story to Nomura
>notable for a series that has an even more incomprehensible story
lol
>>
>>377824630
XV-kun defender of justice. I've been waiting for your triumphant entrance to this thread :3
>>
File: 1490735592388.png (29KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490735592388.png
29KB, 205x246px
>>377824630
>>
>>377820098
it was alright, the battle system was definitely not my favorite but still slightly more engaging than ff13's paradigm shit system i also didn't like the magic jars system instead of players actually have real magic spells it had no depth whatsoever, i really would've accepted a sphere grid or license board of some sort just for the magic. it's not something i'd play again for a few years since new game plus is basically meaningless and not rewarding at all. but in a nutshell there are way better games out there but also a hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>377820098
Once all the updates are added to it and it comes to PC it will be 9/10.
>>
>>377825976
This can happen to any game, you retard. We shouldn't be celebrating practices like this. No one wants to pay 60$ and play an inferior version of the game.

If this does end up happening, XV will always first and foremost be remembered as the incomplete, rushed to release, Early Access Final Fantasy that initially left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
>>
>>377826354
Updates and DLC are just that, updates and extra content, not missing parts of the game main game. If you think we were supposed to go on a treck as Prompto through the snow alone in the main game then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
I'm not a fan of the hold O button and swing endlessly while strafing left and right forever. The entire time I was thinking while playing why the hell didn't they just copy the entire kingdom hearts system? that would've been fucking perfect, but no that would've been too good and SE wants FFXV to be medicore and so that is that
>>
>>377821357
This one, friendo. Deal with it.
>>
>>377827083
Making a good game with good graphic? WTF are you thinking? You think SE have time for that?SE is very busy anon. You should be thankful for what you get.
>>
>>377826354
$60 got me 80 hrs of a good game.
>>
XV is not a Final Fantasy game. It's barely an RPG.

There's a little menu that pops up when monsters appear and some vague numbers fly by that make you think you're playing a FF game though, so it's easy to convince people that they are actually playing one. Never mind that the method of storytelling has more in common with Horizon Zero Dawn than even the most recent single player game in the franchise, which was mostly reviled. Oh but hey look all my old favorite music from past games! Wow, truly I am playing a Final Fantasy™ roleplaying video game.

Final Fantasy took a misstep with VIII in trying to recapture the runaway success of VII, made a safe bet with IX, tried to innovate again with X, and used the nostalgia of FFT to ensure XII could be yet another safe bet. The series has been dead since then, if you care at all about a single player role playing experience. Otherwise XI and XIV are both good games and feel like they have a universe you can get engrossed in.
>>
>>377820098
nice blog, fag
>>
could have been an amazing story if they told it right. I got to a chapter late in the game where some guy was all of the sudden dead and I had to fight him, but apparently he was a good guy...only the game NEVER told me, I don't even remember his name. I don't even know who the last boss was or what the fuck was happening.
>>
>>377826532
If I had known about their meaty 1 year road plan with game-changing additions, that they would release an entirely reworked, complete package on the PC, that the character DLCs were to fill in those gaps that made the story feel choppy and disjointed, I would have never bought the game as early as I did. I would have bought XV a year later when it's on PC, with all it's tweaks, the multiplayer add-on, the off-road car, Cerberus and whatever other shit that was cut, the gap-filling DLC, Chapter 13 Verse 2 and all other additional story bits.

It's fucking obvious that Vanilla XV isn't Tabata's complete vision, and I don't know why anyone would play through an incomplete vision if they knew the complete vision was coming later down the line.
>>
It's a fun game, I beat it and put 80+ hours into it. But if I had to grade it though, I'd still give it a failing grade on principle. It's a fun, beautiful, glitchy, incomplete Trainwreck of a game. If you actually play it you can tell it changed directions in development multiple times. Huge story sections were chopped out, some things just go completely unexplained. not just the ones that are planned dlc. It crashed several times on my PS4 pro, bugs everywhere. The in-game ads for Coleman and cup noodle just pissed me off.

All things considered the biggest drawback to the game was the premise of it being a fucking boy-band road trip going from gas station to gas station and 2/3 of the locations being the same freaking 50s style diner. In a final fantasy.
>>
>>377820098
That's how most people feel about it.
>>
>>377821113

Because nobody above the age of let's say 27 could possibly think this unfinished turd of a game could be good.
>>
>>377832085
Nobody above the age of 18 could think this was good, but /v/ is underage so that's why.
>>
>>377820905
I'm 28 and I thought it was a fairly good game. Better than some of the series worse than some of it.
>>
The game looks great, gave a real sense of scale in some parts, but it just got so boring. I drive a lot for work, last thing I wanna do when i get home is play "road trip simulator"
>>
File: versus_xiii_switch.jpg (206KB, 635x1030px) Image search: [Google]
versus_xiii_switch.jpg
206KB, 635x1030px
E3 2017
>>
>>377820098
>glaring flaws
>8/10
>>
>>377820098
Nah, it was boring for me and I lost interest in it like most ppl did.
>>
>>377821113
Lmao fucking kiddy detected

Proof that any developed person would not enjoy this trash, its meant for undersgeb&s
>>
>>377833471
You didn't play it and I'm older than you.
>>
>>377820098
it could have been the best
greed ruins vidya yet again
>>
I had "fun" with the game because I'm a fucking nerd who grew up with Final Fantasy, loving it through even the XIII days through sheer nostalgia and art etc. alone...

But the nostalgia and boyishness that got me to even love the XIII trilogy only allowed me to just "like" this game. It was fun, it was fine. But it wasn't anything special.
>>
>>377820098
Story was shit
Fetch quests were shit
But hey I guess the gameplay was alright
>>
IT is the best FF game no doubt.
>>
>>377834006
And then there are these faggots
>>
>>377821113
Age by number is not the matter but most age by number of games played and experienced.

If you start playing video games from final fantasy 1 and play them all , and all sort of rpgs or even games in general, you can't acknoledge FF15 is a good game.

It's an ill, broken game, with a big promise but a let down and non sense shitfuck in all sections.
>>
>>377833940
Spamming eclipse to auto win?
Shit crashing flying car?
Invisible walls in exploration?

Yeah, great gameplay
>>
stop bumping this shitty thread every time it hit pages 9
>>
File: IMG_0241.png (73KB, 244x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.png
73KB, 244x370px
It's about a 6 or 6.5 out of 10. The most enjoyment I got out of it was making mad dosh from those hunts. The open world aspect overall was decent. However, there are even linear games that manage to make their worlds a lot more interesting. Ones that actually reward you for exploring too.

The plot was really boring. The game doesn't do a good job of making you give a fuck about the cast (main & side), Eos, the empire, the demons, or Lucis.

It's a fine game, but not nearly as good people pretend it is.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.