[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So people only pretend to like this game right? Its a "half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DMC4_SE_Logo.png (536KB, 1506x750px) Image search: [Google]
DMC4_SE_Logo.png
536KB, 1506x750px
So people only pretend to like this game right? Its a "half of the game is retreading through similar places and the same bosses" game but the game has no fun enemies, bosses, or platforming segments.
>>
got it, everyone's playing pretend
>>
The level design is shit but the control are top notch. Skilled players can still having fun in the bloody palace.
>>
>>377818631
cuhrayzee games are about the gameplay, not the levels, ost, atmosphere or lore

dmc4 has the best gameplay for a dmc game so its the best
>>
>>377820926
>>377822263
Bayonetta has good enemies and level design, that's why it's more popular than DMC4SE and has sold more, if cuhraazy games were about nothing but the gameplay then maybe you'd be right.
>>
>>377822263
i sometimes get the feeling that you guys would still be happy if dmc5 came out and it only had a bloody palace as the whole game
>>
>>377823380
you wouldn't?
>>
>>377823380
Would unironically still pay 60 bucks for that.

DMC games are god-tier podcast games.
>>
>>377823380
Yeah and?
>>
>>377822263
DMC has good gameplay, atmosphere and lore.

The only problem is the level design which is just running through the level and putting things in places most of the time.
>>
>>377822481
anon i too loved those missile and highway missions, they were wonderfully designed :)
>>
>>377818631
Yep, it's shit DmC is better.
>>
The puzzles/platforming are so miserable

The only one I thought was fun was the dice rolling,
>>
>>377818631
Most important thing about a game in this genre is controls, precision and learning curve, DMC 4 excells at all of those. It has some flaws but overall it's a good game.
>>
>>377827997
If we get a DMC5 i really hope they take out the dumb ass Resident evil puzzles. Never enjoyed them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.