[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ever going to get an official translation for Mother 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Mother 3.jpg (110KB, 637x409px) Image search: [Google]
Mother 3.jpg
110KB, 637x409px
Are we ever going to get an official translation for Mother 3?
Would we even want one?
>>
No, and no.
The fan translation is perfect, or at least as close to perfect as is possible. Any official translation would be inferior.
>>
Why didn't Nintendo DMCA Tomato?
>>
No, that would mean making something original for the virtual console and they've never done that. Even the Mother 1 release was just the rom that had ZERO added to the title screen (which is why they called it "BEGINNINGS")
>>
They would censor the magysies to hell and back
Is the reason the game will never come out officially
>>
At this point, why would you even ask for a official Nintendo translation of Mother 3 in this day and age, even after knowing that there has been a perfectly faithful translation of the same already available in the internet, which you can get in a matter of seconds (I realize this isn't exactly the most legal of things, but still, the game's got what, eleven years now)?

Shit would be Tumblr as fuck with censoring thrown everywhere. Are you saying you really want that?

Unless Nintendo decides to use Mato's translation (which they won't), it's practically guaranteed for any possible official translation to be butchered in one way or another, with either incredibly edited Magypsies or none (I'd be a miracle if they even dared keep them). Which, you would either have to settle with or just whine constantly and going back to Mato's translation by the end of the day.
>>
>>377819381
The game is Itoi´s property too and I bet he does not want any censorship at all to happen which is why the game is stuck in limbo.
>>
That two second long thing in zelda botw where you can see the guy crossdressing has facial hair
there has been SJW complaints about that

Magypsises are that two second clip but it now lasts 30 hours.

Its not worth the PR nightmare
The Gay marriage in tomodachi life issue would seem like a joke in comparision
>>
File: I think.png (82KB, 450x1186px) Image search: [Google]
I think.png
82KB, 450x1186px
>>377818978
He only supplied the patch file, not the game itself I think
>>
File: 54538369_p0.png (395KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
54538369_p0.png
395KB, 800x800px
>>377818393
No. Tomato's translation is better then anything NoA would give us. Alsp discussion would be chaos as now people would now be confused on the name of things.
>>
Fucking nintendo
>>
>>377818393
fuck no. the translation is one of the greatest things to ever happen to games. an official one would be peeled like a potato. be happy with what you've got
>>
File: 1456890081382.jpg (151KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
1456890081382.jpg
151KB, 620x363px
No.
>>
>>377822063
But they are cool again now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.