[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish he was dead so he wouldn't have to see what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Sakaguchi.jpg (30KB, 320x481px) Image search: [Google]
Sakaguchi.jpg
30KB, 320x481px
I wish he was dead so he wouldn't have to see what became of his creation.
>>
What became of his creation? Random encounters are done away with and that was one of the best things to happen to the franchise ever. The battle systems are more interesting too, though FF15 might have jumped the shark with being an full on action RPG. The only thing that's missing is Amano doing the character designs imo.
>>
>>377816390
Didn't he recently say he liked XV?
>>
Yeah man, this game fucking blows.
>>
>>377818227
Things change, what a surprise.
>>
What a pile of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50isAvVlns
>>
File: 1416378995543.png (393KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
1416378995543.png
393KB, 395x599px
>There will never be The Last Story 2
>>
What has become of his creation? Remakes that are vastly superior to the original titles (FFI~FFIV) two butt ugly remakes (V, VI) and the series going forward trying something new since they've been doing since the very second instalment?
>>
>>377818227
Music has also gone to shit. FF is just cinematic garbage at this point.
>>
>>377821714
13 had a really good soundtrack and FF has been "cinematic garbage" since 6
>>
>>377822289
13s soundtrack was shit though. Bravely Default was the last time Square had good music for their games that didnt involve nobuo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.