[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow on FFXV title screen there will be a link to the survey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: FinalFantasyXV-1.jpg (343KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXV-1.jpg
343KB, 1197x1500px
Tomorrow on FFXV title screen there will be a link to the survey with the dev team asking for your feedback about the game.

What are you gonna write to Tabby and co?
>>
>>377813480
Nothing, i never really touched it again after i beat it. They need to think for themself
>>
>>377813480
>What are you gonna write to Tabby and co?
Stop taking cancerous feedback and get some vision of your own you spineless fucks.
>>
Fix the fucking frame pacing on PS4, holy shit.
>>
>>377813480
"Thanks for missing out on almost every single opportunity with this game's story, world, characters and gameplay, Tabby!"

I still can't believe that memer said with a straight face that shipping an unfinished game and updating them later down the line is the future of gaming that they're introducing
>>
Tell them to make one more shitty game and they're as good as bankrupt
>>
You're the developer, stop taking advice from people who don't know how to make games
>>
>>377813480
>Open up areas before Tenebrae
>Make dark world not like shit. Have Noctis meet them 1 by 1 or all of them when he travels alone, instead of lol truck, we know you'd awake today for some reason.
>Fix the final battle. Let the team members wake up 1 by 1 and join the battle as it closes, remove that shit DBZ scene.
>Remove button hold, add item caps per battle, fix spawn areas, allow cooldown between mob attacks
>warp should cost more MP and refills gradually not instantly
>make a date scene between Luna and Noctis in Altissia, open more areas in Altissia
>Show Ravus's motivation, fucking show that he's only in it because he wanted the ring for himself and didn't want to burden his little sister even more because he thinks Noctis can't do it
>Add the scene or at least a few shopping quest in the prologue to let people have a little feel of Insomnia
>use Gentiana to tell Noctis the tale of Ardyn
>have npc dump some lore about the world
>make Noctis at least be disturbed by his dad's death and his nation's condition, not just sigh like an wimp before setting off
>have progression for weapon use, the more usage of a certain weapon, the more combos you can pull, make it feel like an RPG
>Make the car not drive like shit
>fix frame pacing issue on the PS4, they did it with the Pro and Xbone
>learn how to do proper sidequest
>make the Gondola ride-able, why bother to simulate if you can't interact with it
I can't think of more. Man the game's a mess.
>>
>>377813480
"Tell Toriyama and yourself not to lead the development of FFXVI"
>>
>>377816379

Elemancy needs an upgrade.

I want to be able to craft a weapon buff that enhances my weapons, which the Bros can also use for their gear.

More spell effects need to be added. There is no Brave/Haste/Berserk/Protect/Shell

I want Secret Chocobo only sections of the overworld, can only be reached using Chocobo, with actual reward greater than 1 "Mythril Shaft"
>>
>>377816536
kek. But I did read that Tabata doesn't want to direct a main FF for a while, XVI is safe. I wonder what Ito's doing, Nomura is busy until 2030 with VIIRemake.
>>
Are character DLCs worth getting
>>
>>377816784
>Brave/Haste/Berserk/Protect/Shell
Oh god, this. But then again, the current combat is so easy, that all of this spell might break the game even more.
>I want Secret Chocobo only sections of the overworld, can only be reached using Chocobo, with actual reward greater than 1 "Mythril Shaft"
They'll gonna use the shitty aircar as an excuse not to do this
>>
>>377813480
WHERE IS THE FULL GAME TABATAAAAA???
>>
>>377813480
"Give me Versus"
>>
>>377816916
Gladio's one have a better combat since he ain't OP as Noctis, but my god the story in that is cringy as hell.
>muh strength, muh power
Do they hire shonen mangaka to write the god damn story. Oh and you can finish Gladio's DLC for about 2 hours. That Cor battle was engaging and hard. Something that I can at least cheer about for this disappointment of a game. Take that as you may. Recommendation wise, wait until everything is done. Don't get swayed by their marketing.
>>
>>377817417
>Gladio's one have a better combat since he ain't OP as Noctis

Only it's repetitive as fuck and doesn't have any real quirks and mechanics behind it.
It's functional, but overall he plays like a poor man's Yakuza game.
>>
>>377813480
Hurry up and release the Ultimate/Deluxe/Collectors/GOTY version.
>>
We're past the point of fixing, this games needs to be completely remade from the start. Trying to fix it now would be like putting band aid on a necrosed leg.
>>
>tfw the aussie fuck will wake up soon and start writing walls of text replying to each post in this thread.
>>
>>377814628
>waah why do devs never listen to the fans
>waah why are devs listening to their fans
>>
>>377817786
It's 2:30am on the east coast. Besides he's already ruined a XV thread about an hour ago.
>>
>>377817690
No it doesn't, all they need to do is add a hard mode and let you take more than one hunt at once, and open up the second half of the game.
>>
>>377817658
Yeah. I do have to agree with you on that, at least with Gladio you feel this anxiety that if you fuck up, you'd die and the block/parry is actually somewhat satisfying.
>>377817690
Hey come on, if you put enough, at least the wound in my heart would be covered.
>>
File: versus_xiii_PS4.jpg (250KB, 803x1030px)
versus_xiii_PS4.jpg
250KB, 803x1030px
Give us this.
>>
>>377817951
Yeah cause that's going to save the poor "keep pressing circle and sometimes square to parry" combat and the shallow ass story, sure
>>
>>377818116
pls delet this
>>
File: gladio vs gilgamesh.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
gladio vs gilgamesh.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>377816916
they're all supposed to be pretty different focussing on different combat weapons and things. gladio is sword and shield with focus on the action combat, prompto's is guns with focus on character stuff and ignis probably daggers and magic and supposed to be more story oriented. Ep Gladio was good and the two bosses were fun, plus gladio theme is god tier.
https://youtu.be/L3femumRocE
>>
>>377816791
I fucking wish that Ito would lead the development. Giving FFXVI to Toriyama would bring nothing good (same with Tabata), giving another huge project to Nomura (who already have FFVIIR and KHIII) would just repeat the fate of Versus, Kitase is... ehhhhh, maybe, but he needs a good co-producer (and even then he's also working on FFVIIR right now).
Who else can lead the development of FFXVI?
>>
File: 1495511592912.png (613KB, 452x818px)
1495511592912.png
613KB, 452x818px
You know, it's really impressive how comitted they are to supporting this game. They genuinely give a shit.

Rare to see that kind of attitude from Square
>>
>>377818436
>They genuinely give a shit.
Not judging by all the awesome content we received so far.

As far as I can see it, this game for them is just a tech demo with zero substance or game/story design in mind, and they just do with it whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>377818432
Matsuno, but it will never happen
>>
>>377818116
That Stella design wasn't even in the game in 2011 anyway, why do people keep clinging to it?

>>377818245
If they put a hardmode with heavy item restriction then you would be getting wrecked non fucking stop and can't fallback on items, forcing you to get gud. The story is not any more shallow than what you see in other classic FFs
>>
>>377818546
You really aren't looking hard enough or are just shitposting, there is a ton of care put into the characters, game and story, if you can't see that then you are blind. There's more character just from their camping animations than you get in the entirety of FF13.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU
Never ever
>>
>>377818432
I doubt Toriyama would get the helm, Square would probably want to avoid him making Agni his new waifu.

>>377818591
I thought Matsuno left Square. Isn't he the one who directed XII before the director change. I bet he still feel a little salty about that.
>>
>>377818613
>can't fallback on items, forcing you to get gud

That would work if the enemies weren't designed in a way which makes some of the damage completely unpreventable without you forcing yourself to take 1 hit at a time and then running away or holding square, which robs the players out of all the mechanics this game has.

>The story is not any more shallow than what you see in other classic FFs
Now this is a bait.
>>
>>377818613
>The story is not any more shallow than what you see in other classic FFs
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY
>>
File: vs xv 1.webm (3MB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
vs xv 1.webm
3MB, 640x720px
>>377818819
Never what? Standard game development process where things are changed over time until they settle on something they like and actually works good?
>>
>>377818591
Let him finish Tactics Ogre series instead.
>>
>>377818613
See, that's my issue with the combat, it's not the difficulty but the braindead nature of it, even if you have to get gud your options are the same. There's not much more depth in the combat it's still gonna be "press circle and sometimes square to parry" except this time you have to be more careful
>>
>he arrived.
>>
>>377818968
I wonder if you really have played the game or not, you do know shield exist yes? You do know you can dodge roll yes? You do know there is impervious for hit recoveries yes? Impervious works against any hit both on the ground or in the air, and blink lets you cancel attacks into a dodge, if you aren't making use of those then it's entirely your fault that you got hit.

>Now this is a bait.
Now this is not an argument.
>>
>>377818950
Nope he's working with the XIV team for the moment i think (release of stormblood)
>>
File: 1323141444171.jpg (407KB, 885x876px)
1323141444171.jpg
407KB, 885x876px
>>377813480
I want to lick his nose!
>>
>>377818974
What way? Having as much story there as plenty of other FFs?

>>377819020
But it's not, because you would get wrecked if you tried that with higher damage being dealt, the "hold O sometimes parry" only works currently because you have potions to fall back on, with no items as a fallback it forces you to make use of the other combat mechanics like dodge rolls, impervious, shields, cancels and so on.
>>
>>377819063
>>377817786
>>377817884
Can you not shit up this thread with your xv-kun memes?
>>
File: 1424549115699.jpg (11KB, 490x446px)
1424549115699.jpg
11KB, 490x446px
>>377819296
>Having as much story there as plenty of other FFs?
I wanted Nomura's wild ride - Grimdark Final Fantasy OC edition
>>
>>377819135
>bunch of magiteck assassins spawn
>hit one
>it doesn't stagger
>dirrectly goes into spinning attack
>you either hold square to keep dodging it or impervious if you got heat
>attempt to counter attack
>other assassins interrupt you with their spinning attacks
>attempt to go aerial
>still the same shit
>fuckit.jpg
>activate armiger/party tech/nuke with magic and hold o to win

Top notch design
>>
>>377819460
>reaction image and shitpost
Typical

>>377819489
Use shields then come back to me. You can do a manual stagger from any regular hit from any enemy with shields.
>>
>>377819421
t. xv-kun
>>
>>377819565
Just fucking stop.
>>
>>377819553
I would use it if I wasn't limited to just 4 weapons slot (which is another shitty design decision) and if it had any other fun use aside from just guarding
>>
File: 1482186793007.jpg (124KB, 1017x1276px)
1482186793007.jpg
124KB, 1017x1276px
>>377819553
>reaction image and shitpost
I mean "Nomura's wild ride" IS was Kingdom Hearts is, and "Grimdark Final Fantasy OC edition" is what Versus was shaping up to be.

So I'm not wrong, XV-kun.
;^)
>>
>>377819421
>meme
You clearly weren't in the earlier thread. I WISH it were a meme.
>>
Geez it's this thread again, i thought we just had it 30 minutes ago
>>
>>377817857
>ever listening retarded RPG fans
>>
>>377819135
Options are good, but people usually will find a way to cheese through fights. It's up to the devs to make it less obvious.People are casuals man. Make the combat engaging, and not a clusterfuck. Mobs attacks need to be timed and not attack at the same time. Camera also needs a lot of work. It helps if the combat is slower actually.
>>
>>377819650
Shield blocks feel quicker and more responsive than phasing and have less startup than a dodge roll, plus they have benefit of manual staggers and can still do perfect guards from them, shield warpstrike with shield of the just also does a bunch of AOE damage hitting multiple targets instead of one. And while doing attacks with shield are slow, the power shield finisher hits hard and has satisfying feedback.
>>
>>377819847
Autism never sleeps.
>>
Just finished the game. No wonder Tabata can immediately break even with 6 million copies, it was obvious the game got their budget and time slashed like hell to get out in time.

I'm just disappointed that there are not a lot of CG cutscenes, or story cutscenes in general. I always like them the most in FF games.
>>
>>377818976
Both of these look great. I think FFXV is a great game, but I think Versus XIII would of been amazing.
>>
>>377820182
The CG was put mostly towards Kingsglaive. Most FFs with CG have like less than 1 hour of CGI in it all together between games, KGs has 2 hours worth of CG, plus the about 15 minutes of CG from main game itself.
>>
>>377820339
how dare you
>>
>>377813480
>What are you gonna write to Tabby and co?
To stop giving XV-Kun money to shitpost on /v/.
>>
>>377819847
Earlier thread
>come-come look, I BTFO Bazztek
The earlier thread is a shitposting thread. At least this garners a few discussion. Why bother making a thread just so you can make a hugbox for yourself in /v/ to bully an autistic shill. Grow up you idiots and so do you XV-kun. Keep that shit tier discussion to your beloved Neogaf.
>>
>>377820625
How dare I what?
>>
>>377813480
Just shut up and work on shit, they're the devs ffs
>>
>>377813480

Eh, I remember they said something about in the future major story characters might be extra traveling party members, so maybe they can make that Ravus and.....Ardyn? For the hell of it

Or Gentiana even, clearly she can fight and isn't just eye candy, being who she is.

It will probably just end up being Cor though, not that its a bad thing.

If that the actual characters then 'pieces' that we can make them look like them.

Ravus was a tall guy, be interesting to travel around with the create-a-character taller than the main group
>>
>>377819165
I thought YoshiP is the director. Man, I really dig FFXIV after dumping a few hours on the trial. Is the server dead or something? The game's pretty boring to be played alone. No one bothered to respond to chats.
>>
>>377820972
They're already making the Prompto, Ignis, and multiplayer DLC, as well as the offroad driving and other stuff. This survery is asking what else in addition to that that fans want to see.
>>
>>377821506
I don't know if they meant actually in the party of four, or as you play as them in the multiplayer thing. If there's suddenly a 5th dude there that would mean they had to add a whole bunch of new scenes to every part of the game he or she is in.

Unless the created character is silent and the party just refer to him/her as "hunter" or "newbie" or something.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK WAS DOOMTRAIN (and other summons)
Man I liked the designs and some fights even tho they where piss easy no challenge but moore
>>
>>377822731
I didn't ask you xv-kun. Stop replying to every fucking thing. OP asked a question i answered
>>
>>377823327
I'm just pointing out that they are working on stuff. This is for more things they want which we can have direct input on.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.