/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust is settled and we know no future 3DS titles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Kid_Icarus-Uprising_logo.jpg (138KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Icarus-Uprising_logo.jpg
138KB, 250x250px
Now that the dust is settled and we know no future 3DS titles are gonna be top tier as they phase in the Switch.

How do you feel about the fact that this game went undethroned as the best game on the 3DS for 5 years, and will now remain the best game on the 3DS for all time?

I like the game, but I was upset that so few titles on the 3DS managed to come close to it. It painted a very different picture about what the future of the handheld was going to look like.
>>
I feel sad, it's all downhill from here as far as hand helds go.
>>
File: tg.jpg (52KB, 294x352px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
52KB, 294x352px
Man going blind was the best choice, this fucking game was a wild ride, that credits reveal, the aliens , the mech, the kaiju fights, fucking Viridi casting Meteor, seeing Phosphora and Thanatos duke it out a la DBZ, and fucking space unicors
>>
>>377809101
should i pay full price for digital?
>>
>>377811629
Hack your 3ds and get it for free. You'll likely need the stand that comes with the game to play it tho.

Rip if you're left handed too.
>>
>>377811827
You don't need the stand. It actually makes it harder to play. I bought it used, without a stand, and I never had problems.
>>
>>377812324
How do you know then
>>
>>377810079

>downhill

Nigga the Switch exists
>>
Mad because there still isn't a sequel, I'm hoping Switch gets one announced. I get that Sakurai isn't interested but they still make great Kirby games without him. Probably not this year cause they need to focus on system sellers like Pokémon, monster hunter, smash, etc, but maybe next E3.

I never did beat all Treasure Hunts, maybe I should. Any tips for a good general 9.0 or "no damage" weapon? Have one with a full health boost + 6 which has gotta be good.
>>
>>377809101
>pretending ALBW is worse than Kid Icarus Uprising, don't get me wrong, Uprising is great, but A Link Between Worlds is a step higher
>>
>>377809101
Carpal Tunnel: Upwristing
>>
>>377812754
Because he didn't use the stand and had no problems, therefore the stand isn'tnecessary.
>>
>>377809101
Pokémon Sun and Moon seems better for me and SMT IV and Bravely Default and Monster Hunter 4U....
>>
File: laughing faggot.png (42KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
laughing faggot.png
42KB, 464x464px
>>377809101
Sure thing bud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.