[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Negative complaints outweigh positive >Read some of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>Negative complaints outweigh positive
>Read some of the complains
>OMG BOSS SO HARD AND TEDIOUS, WHY IS IT SOOOO LONG WHY DO I RESTART WHEN I DIE?! >:(

Have these people never played Banjo? Gruntilda was easily harder, and the same 8-phase slog of a terrible boss fight with bad controls and frustrating camera angles. Holy shit.
>>
>>377807930

I saw it sitting on the store shelf and the box it was presented in looks really cheap. It's the only game where if its on xbox one or ps4 the case doesn't look right.
>>
File: 1385634110362.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385634110362.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>8 rextro arcades
>Only 6 worlds

I feel gipped
>>
>>377808291
Rextro games were honestly one of the only things I disliked about the game. (Having to play them twice at least.)

Although Bee Hop (if that's the name I remember) was really fun, I thought.
>>
The game sucked eggs
>>
File: 1474739908414.jpg (130KB, 630x556px) Image search: [Google]
1474739908414.jpg
130KB, 630x556px
>Game comes out
>Nobody talks about it
>Reviews come out
>Suddenly its "GLAD I DIDNT BACK THIS HAHAHA" all over the place

I'm starting to believe /v/ really doesn't play Vidya now.
>>
>>377809270
But it was being talked about before release though due to the JonTron shit.
>>
>>377809718
The who what now? I not's speak E-celebenese
>>
>>377807930
YookaFags are so stupid.
Every time they defend this mediocre game they just say "well Banjo did it wrong too!"
There's even that one video that said the quiz show sections were bad on purpose.

If something's bad, it's bad. It doesn't matter if a popular game did it bad too, it's still bad.
>>
>>377809858
You seem to speak faggot quite fluently though
>>
>>377809972
Thats Fah-goh, not Fagg-ette
>>
>>377809858
I couldn't care about the e-celeb stuff either but it still had the game talked about plenty in those threads before reviews came out. Plus even before that people were saying it was doomed due to Mighty No. 9 & it being Kickstarter.
>>
>>377807930
>Gruntilda was easily harder, and the same 8-phase slog of a terrible boss fight with bad controls and frustrating camera angles.

>You can't criticise this game because the devs did the same shit 16 years ago and we can't expect them to learn from their mistakes

Yookafags are fucking unbearable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.