[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All that is really needed for a Stormblood ninja is that there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-05-23-13-17-22--344039195.jpg (3KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23-13-17-22--344039195.jpg
3KB, 240x135px
All that is really needed for a Stormblood ninja is that there is no longer a harsh time penalty for mucking up a Mutra combo.
Make it so.
>>
>>377800754
How can you fuck up pressing 1 - 2, 3 - 1 - 2 ??

Git gud.
>>
>janny actually deleted vidya thread now

RIP, it's nice seeing you bros.
>>
>previous thread got deleted

Look, unless mods actually warn /xivg/ for being erp faggots. /v/ will only be the place where proper discussions will be made.
>>
>>377800826
They are my attack skills keys
>>
>Last thread gets deleted
An expansion is on the horizon and we actually talk about the game instead of those ERP fucks in the general.

That said, what changes are you all excited about?
>>
>Start game
>Gladiator with the intent to go paladin
>Everyone tells me this is a dumb idea and to just go Warrior because paladin is kill yourself tier boring
>Uh, okay
>Go WAR, hit 50
>Someone tells me I need provoke and awareness
>Goddamnit okay
>Swap to gladiator to get the skills
>Awareness is after 30, which is Paladin
>Fuck I might as well get 15 conjurer for paladin while I'm at it
>Stormblood reveals paladin might be less boring, no need to cross class dip and not need conjurer

Fuck my life. What do I do...?
>>
>>377801430
Level a PLD? This game ain't that hard and every class is practical. Outside of potentially being edge out of Savages because of min/max, you will get into any group with any class you want.

So if you want to play PLD, do it. I main WAR and I think they look boss as shit and tempted to level one up myself.
>>
>>377801430

Don't let your dreams be dreams anon.
>>
File: 1491280488400.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491280488400.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>xivg will never be moderated in your lifetime
>Can't discuss video games on the video game board
>>
>>377801321
It's fucking ridiculous. When Smash 4 was out there were what? 60% Smash threads on /v/? Now one Stormblood thread is "too much"?

Anyway, PvP changes is pretty cool, checking out my AST and MCH. Thank fuck I don't play WHM anymore because it seems like they sure as fuck got the short end of the stick once again.
>>
File: DAfdp5kWAAEM48g.jpg (69KB, 809x861px) Image search: [Google]
DAfdp5kWAAEM48g.jpg
69KB, 809x861px
Feels bad, man
>>
What the fuck are Dark Knights even supposed to do now? Not only do we lose reprisal and low blow and are forced to use that as cross role skills if we want them back but now fucking paladin is pretty much looking to be the go-to main tank what with being able to block magic and much more effectively than Dark Knights, which used to be their strength.

Meanwhile fucking warrior gets 5-6 fel cleaves with unchanged potency so that's still going to be damage up the butt.

They didn't even fucking show Dark Knights, they showed the other two tanks but pretty much skipped over them
>>
>>377801321
I want to see how all the classes will work, that said, I want to know if they're going to do something more with blinds and movements, since they removed acc and sprint doesn't cost tp. Hopefully new normal content will be more challenging on mechanics
>>
>>377802025
At least you still have the best attack anim... no wait, PLD's giga-cover is prettier
>>
But will Hildebrand return
>>
>>377803212
You think? Obviously he will.

However he probably won't reemerge before 4.4 or something.
>>
>>377802025
They have that buff that gives parry now, so it will probably get changed to tenacity in stormblood and we'll get something connected to it.

They only showed some classes in great detail.
>>
>>377803212
Yoshi actually sort of confirmed Hildebrand will return during the Frankfurt Fanfest, while answering the questions from the community, that said we don't have yet the exact date or patch
>>
File: DRK_AF3.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DRK_AF3.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>377801892
Fuck, I can't wait.
>>
>>377804542
Don't know why people hated this AF I think it looks pretty good.
>>
>>377805348
I just wish they put more effort into cape physics to take advantage of the PLD one too.
>>
>>377805592
Funny because it's already in the game but they chose not to use it for some reason.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.