[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this shit is now in open beta on PS4. and i am craving some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MHOmega.jpg (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MHOmega.jpg
189KB, 1600x900px
so this shit is now in open beta on PS4.
and i am craving some loot goodness.
any PCbros can tell me if this game is worth my time?
any characters that are really fun?
>>
>>377799469
It's alright. Got dumbed down somewhat with the Omega patch so that stupid consoletar.. I mean, esteemed consolebros like yourself could join us in our battle against Hydra.

It might feel very cash-grabby with 524 different currencies, skins, teamups, etc. This is because it is a bit cash-grabby, definitely not as accessible as Path of Exile.

It's especially great if you are into Marvel or capeshit in general.

Overall, I definitely recommend it, but there are issues.
>>
it's meh, i guess. gets old really fast. pc has a lot more content than console atm b/c they don't want to put in the work to make more. so any content added to the console will actually be old content from the pc. play it if you like marvel. the voice acting and art is probably the best part about the game.
>>
It's ultra p2w, don't bother. pc version got fucked ultra hard and they've said they're moving to focus entirely on consoles vis a vis the total lack of transparency in the fact there's going to be tons of console exclusive items that PC doesn't have, while PC gets nothing.

the gameplay is just bland, and frankly it's monotonous, even for an ARPG. It's noticeably repetitive.
>>
muggas assemble
>>
I'm not OP and I don't see how to get access to the open beta without buying a pack.

Question before I even really put in an effort to try. Is this like the old marvel ARPGs? Marvel Ultimate Alliance and the like
>>
>>377802571
the beta isn't open yet. It opens up today at some point, probably when the store officially updates at 10:00 AM PST. So 4 hours from now, about.

and no. It's an open world MMO type ARPG, you wander out into the hub areas that lead to dungeons, and fuck around with other players. dungeons, that is, this game's "missions" are boring and one note, and extremely linear.

You also control one character at a time with almost no customization on that character.

I'd compare it more to the mobile game netmarble put out, than ultimate alliance.
>>
>>377802681
Fuck, the dream of getting of getting back a bit of my childhood was the only reason why I thought about getting this game
>>
>>377802907
It's f2p so try it out if you want, just expect a whole lot of convoluted bullshit with 0 explanation, and lots of P2W.

One upside is they have it so you can try out all the characters up to level 10 (I think) so if you decide you want to buy one (lel) you can do that with no real issue. Better than it used to be, where they re-worked characters, refused refunds, and told players to suck it up at the original release of the game. RIP colossus. strongest in the game turned to shit in one patch.
>>
It's terrible. Rather than have a couple fleshed out characters you get 60 or so very boring one dimensional heroes. The loot system was fucked too but they might've fixed it.
>>
It's not bad. I bought Spider-Man and I don't regret it.

Co op is a blast. Me and my friend played for 6 hours straight before the reset.
>>
that mobile game is 100% p2w trash, fucking mobile faggots in denial.

MH is an alright ARPG mmo but be warned the devs are pretty stupid and like to break shit via patches.

costumes are pretty awesome tho.
>>
>>377799469
It was fun but they fucked it all up with the latest overhaul.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.