[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plying this game at 30 fps just doesn't feel right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Plying this game at 30 fps just doesn't feel right.
Which it came to PC.
>>
Frame rate won't salvage this game. Bringing it to PC will be just polishing the turd.
>anime fighting games on PC
good luck finding anyone in the lobby after 2 weeks
>>
I just wish we got ASB2 with more characters and gameplay fixes.
>>
A fighting game that's 30fps?

Wtf?
>>
>>377798613
>get a 30fps janky fighting game with tons of fanservice
>instead of a 60fps decent fighting with tons of fanservice we got whatever Eyes of Heaven was
Rip in rip
>>
>We will never get ASB2
Why live?
>>
>>377798613
is this an actual fighting game or just another anime adaptation fanservice "fighting game" like narutu
>>
>>377801912
Its not exactly evo material.
But it does have inputs like the original JOJo fighter.
Even a stand/special action if no stand button like the original. (hamon users can charge super netter instead of getting a stand but have ex attacks as a tradoof.)
It also has genuine combos and a cancel system.
>>
>>377801912
its 30 fps take a wild guess
>>
>>377798613
The frame data is tied to 30FPS, if you tried to increase the game to 60FPS it would just end up running at double speed.

>>377801912
>>377804003
It's not a fighting game, it's fanservice. If you take this game seriously as a fighter there is something wrong with you.

Comparing it with the CC2 Naruto games is hard because they're so vastly different in mechanics, but I'd say even those crappy Naruto games are more suited to competitive play than this game.
>>
>>377798613
>Which it came to PC.
wait really? where?
>>
>>377799608
Nice meme faggot, your garbage weebshit dies on consoles just as fast.
>>
File: 4df.png (311KB, 512x461px) Image search: [Google]
4df.png
311KB, 512x461px
>>377806283
>ojojo strange travel
>weebshit
>>
>>377798613
why does moving your character around in this game feel so bad?
I want to love playing this game but the game feels so sluggish and cumbersome to play.
>>
>>377807606
I wonder why they even put regular walking in the game, it's so fucking slow that you're better off just backdashing/running all the time.

Anti-airing is also irrelevant, save for a few characters that have launcher properties in their AA normals, because it doesn't lead to any damaging situations unless you do it with a super or ex move, making every match a jumping festival.

I enjoyed it for the fanservice and had fun finding combos for some time, but as a fighting game it's bottom of the barrel garbage. OST is godlike though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JhRCWUtUV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEGMax42dw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoQ_jPWoQg0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHXKRNAFE48
>>
>played this game with my high school friends religiously before we all went seperate ways
The game was fun as fuck you tards.
>>
>>377807976
Almost any game can be fun when you're messing around with friends though.
>>
>>377807606
I think they were on the fence about what sort of movement the game should have and gave us a shitty 3d movement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.