[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bioshock 1 vs remaster bioshock 2 vs remaster and who is your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-05-23+at+06.22.08).jpg (15KB, 188x244px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-23+at+06.22.08).jpg
15KB, 188x244px
bioshock 1 vs remaster

bioshock 2 vs remaster

and who is your favorite character also general bioshock thread
>>
Obligatory System Shock is better than mass-market shovelware post.
>>
>>377795106

Originals >>>>>> terrible remasters
Bioshock 2 a best
Big Daddy
>>
>>377795278
never played original bioshock 1 just 2 and remastered 1, does the original run like a sack of shit and make me want to kill myself or is that just a bonus of it being remastered.
>>
>and who is your favorite character
The morw I think about it, the more I think that my favorite Bioshock character is Booker.

It's rare enough that a player character in a first-person shooter has a personality. It's unheard of for a player character in a first-person shooter to get characterized to a level as deep as Booker gets by not only what he says, but also all of the things that he does AND doesn't do.
>hurd durp, why didn't he cover his hand
Because, if you think about it, he's suicidal and outright craves violence! And it just goes on like that.

Seriously, Booker is a slam dunk of a protagonist! Up there with the Joels and J.C. Dentons of the world!
>>
>>377795403
Both 1&2 run fine original for me, avoid the remasters because of fucked up physics for the crossbow and harpoon gun
>>
>>377795480
booker is a great character wasted on a shit game and even shittier plot twist
>>
File: 1465778522124.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1465778522124.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
>Another fucking remaster

You mean for those games that work on 64 bit Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever?

Jesus if we have to remaster games they should be ones that are barely functional to play nowadays. Like Fallout 2 or Morrowind.
>>
>>377795504
> fucked up physics for the crossbow and harpoon gun

explain?
>>
>>377795601
They have way better textures so it's not just a port.
And physics object aren't locked to 30FPS like the original.
>>
>>377795480
Infinite isn't a *shock game so don't bother mentioning it.
>>
Do the remasters still play like ass? I know we all got them for free because we got the original games during a sale on Steam eons ago, but, did anyone ask for them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.