[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we really getting this or it's just pure speculations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: Bloodborne-2-Fake.jpg (104KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-2-Fake.jpg
104KB, 1200x639px
Are we really getting this or it's just pure speculations and shitty articles for click bait?
>>
>>377794783
I wouldnt get my hopes up. At the very best, probably e3 2018.
>>
pure speculation from brain damaged sony ponies dreaming of a universe where they have more than 1 game to play
>>
>>377794861
Yea same. The only source we have is just some shitty indie dev, so why the hell suddenly every one is talking about BB2?
>>
Probs not. I'd expect Armoured Core this year with a new souls type ip next year. Whether they reveal it or not remains to be seen, perhaps they'll do so at Tokyo Game Show instead if it will release late 2018
>>
didnt that guy say he was done with these games?
>>
>>377796173
and Miyazaki says he's retiring
>>
>>377795056
I think it's a combination of the Ori thing plus those Famitsu articles late last year where the SS and BB guys on Sony's end were talking about some new Japan Studio project that's getting revealed this year.
>>
>>377794783
There's 100% a From game unveiling at E3 but no evidence of BB2

Also if it's Japan Studios they extremely rarely publish direct sequels, so I'm incredibly doubtful
>>
>>377794783
the latter

there is zero proof whatsoever
>>
>>377796173
he said he was done with the souls games but not bloodborne which leads to speculation
>>
Veselekov started it but I'm riding this train because even if it doesn't exist it still brings butthurt.

If its not announced for E3 it can possibly still be announced at TGS, which wouldn't be out of line as I recall the project beast leaks came out at the latter half of the year.
>>
>>377794783
>Blooooorne II
>>
>>377797683
Bloodborne is a souls game.
>>
File: surge1.jpg (983KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
surge1.jpg
983KB, 2560x1440px
>>377794783
But anon, it's already out.
>>
>>377798603
Anon, please.
See yourself out it's wheelchair friendly too.
>>
>>377798840
Your mom is wheelchair friendly.
>>
Of course its coming.

Look at all the merch shit Sony is still releasing for Bloodborne, it was clearly very successful for them. Add to that the fact that Miyazaki said Dark Souls is over, but that one of their unannounced games is a dark fantasy RPG; and that one announcement "won't be surprising".

Its Bloodborne 2.
>>
Post your ideas for Bloodborne 2.

Here's mine:
>takes place after Bloodborne 1
>Yharnamites leave their castles and know that they have until sundown to take back the city
>A ship docks at the fishing hamlet, which has been reclaimed by now, and the player hops off
>Classes are based on military, and the crew has to save Yharnam, bringing foreign weapons such as automatic rifles in.
>player can choose to align themselves with either Cainhurst or Yharnam, and later on in the story depending on the decision, unlocks further factions, such as vilebloods for Cainhurst, mensis and healing church for Yharnam
>Throughout the game Yharnamites are seen actually fighting beasts and are non hostile to the player. Their AI follows the player around as long as they aren't killed, and they respawn if you reset an area. To balance this there are constant bell maidens which summon respawning enemies non stop, and the only way to win is to take advantage of the given scenario, such us unlocking a shortcut for townsfolk to enter an area you are in, rather than just a path to the boss. The NPCs can also enter the boss room and will keep coming after the shortcut is opened. But now bosses have minions of their own, such as Yharnamites that turned into beasts.
>The player can buy upgrades for their faction over time, so for example, yharnamites can get wooden shields, a push-cannon and rifles, and Vilebloods can get Evelyns.
>As the game goes on, the hunter and his force have to venture outside of Yharnam and into the lair of the enemy, and a unified assault begins. But then, the enemy reveals its true nature and the player's allies turn on each other, some becoming beasts, and then some. The player can choose to join the enemy and become corrupted, unlocking an invasion ability, where those vilebloods/ yharnamites who have sworn allegiance to the player will fight alongside him in the invasion, against other players and their faction.

One can dream, but I like strategy games.
>>
>>377798507
No, he specifically said "Dark Souls", not the souls series.
>>
>>377794873
Why you mad white boi ?
>>
>>377801215

I think that sounds fairly cool honestly.
Shame Cainhurst was destroyed already

I've always thought a WW1 theme would be cool for Bloodborne, but it'd probably be too much of a leap for most the Soulsbase. I was thinking of slow ass bolt action rifles being powerful but risky, and edgy steampunk vehicles chasing the Hunter around. I think Nioh balanced guns in their game fairly well(?) so I could see it being functional if you kept the focus on melee.
>>
File: 1492569125278.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492569125278.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
>>377799685
>>
>>377801797
>some alternate universe WW1
I think it can be done! Bloodborne had a minigun. Steampunk vehicles are not far off. In fact I believe that they can even go full auto assault rifles. They can just make assault rifles damage be based on how many of the total rounds hit when you tap fire. There should be no movement penalty when firing the assault rifle, but an accuracy penalty. So when you are stationary all the rounds hit, but if you are mobile they're spread out. This creates a risk reward system, sort of.
And makes sure that bolt action rifles, pistols and shotguns are not outclassed entirely. These guns should suffer no accuracy penalty. Just range differences, stagger potential and reload speeds.

Some things assault rifles can do in a potential WW1 souls game:
>increased damage to enemy limbs if all the bullets hit, which would make it easier to perform a visceral attack over time
They can remove this very trait from the hunter pistol from Bloodborne 1 and give it to the assault rifle and bolt action rifle.
Because you could abuse the pistol in Bloodborne to destroy boss' faces like the Cleric beast.
>>
File: wecandream.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wecandream.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>377802716

I'd honestly be really interested in seeing how these games could play out with viable gunplay as a side option. It'd probably be simple to balance but hard to sell, since if you intended certain enemies or situations to be handled via guns over melee it could rustle some jimmies. Still, the idea of quickstepping through some muddy trench and blasting half beast soldiers sounds like it could be pretty badass.

I really don't think it'd be a very out of place timeframe for a Bloodborne sequel or even just a Soulslike in general.
>>
>desperately want more BB
>remember how the dark souls sequels were rehashes that cheapened the series
It's killing me
>>
>>377802716
>>377804431

And actually if you're still hanging around, I don't see any reason why you could make mainhanding your various guns an option, and actually giving them a bit of moveset variance too. Like a rifle with several different firing modes/caliber sizes depending on light/heavy/etc.
>>
>>377794783
How difficult is Bloodborne?
>>
>>377801215
We can only be thankful you're not in charge.
>>
>>377804673
Harsh but fair, once you actually learn the game you can blow through 90% of content but some areas and bosses are legitimately brutal. Definitely get the DLC, it's a cut above the rest of the series
>>
>>377804629
Yea, funny how the uniquely named ones were masterpieces, but both numbered ones were complete pieces of cash-in garbage. I do not want this to be made.
>>
>>377805045
Who is we? That creeps me out.
>>
>>377805516
Everyone but you.
>>
>>377804673
base game is pretty easy once you figured it out, just like the Souls games. DLC is fucking balls to the walls though.

That fucking well with these bullshit human shark enemies lmao
>>
File: 1493927158047.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493927158047.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Guys, I have some leaks for you
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (339KB, 1920x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
339KB, 1920x1044px
>>377794783
If we're getting yet another one of these fucking games I hope they crank the blood up in this one. I loved getting drenched in BB but now I'm wanting more. Evil Dead 2-tier.
>>
File: beb3499fcf1ab25b5e2522fbe7782004.jpg (625KB, 1036x2857px) Image search: [Google]
beb3499fcf1ab25b5e2522fbe7782004.jpg
625KB, 1036x2857px
>>377794783

Just click bait lies. Miyazaki has confirmed we won't be seeing something like it for a while.

Armored Core 6 is probably the next From Software title.
>>
File: 1494718397297.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494718397297.png
194KB, 576x699px
>>377805983
I asked for ideas for a potential BloooIIooorne to bump a dead thread. Not fish for salt.
>>
>>377796351
What were the Japan Studio guys saying?
>>
>>377794783
>Roaches will shamelessly gobble up yet another Fromsoft rehash
lul
>>
>>377798423
>Blooollooorne
>>
>>377808019
>new game with beloved gameplay and design gets a new game with completely new map and bosses
>rehash

epic, well memed, here is your (You)
>>
>>377808147
>it's okay when fromsoft does it
I don't even have any problems with this, the double standards are just hilarious.
>>
>>377804667
This is pretty much what I want from a sci-fi souls if it ever happens
no, the surge does not count
>>
>>377805983
>I'm the faggot, I speak for the /v/
>>
>>377808224
You can release sequels to your game. They just shouldn't be shit
>>
File: Yamagiwa.jpg (84KB, 666x970px) Image search: [Google]
Yamagiwa.jpg
84KB, 666x970px
>>377807913
Not really anything outright suggesting a BB sequel, but I believe these are the quotes (Which were from 4gamer, not Famitsu) from the Bloodborne producers that made people's ears prick up.

Teruyuki Toriyama
>"I will try my best to deliver an ambitious title in 2016, so please support SCE Japan Studio from now on." (This was from 2015)
>"While I can’t say any details yet, we’re also moving forward with the creation of ambitious new titles and new title concepts at the same time, so please continue to support Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio in 2017.” (And 2016)

Masaaki Yamagiwa
>"Since behind the scenes activities have been ongoing since Bloodborne, I hope this will be a year that bears the fruit of the things we’ve built upon so far.” (From the same 2016 panel that had Toriyama)

Also it probably doesn't really mean anything, but it was interesting that the latter guested on a Nioh dev stream a few months ago and made a point of saying that the Japan Studio guys who worked on BB had been keeping a close eye on Nioh's development.
>>
>>377794783
It will not happen. It's a pipe dream
>>
>>377808298
Ds2 wasn't a bad game, it was just a disappointment in a lot of areas. graphically especially.
Ds3 is just uninspired.
>>
>>377808298
That makes no difference to my original point.
>>
>>377801215
I want the ""leaked"" info for BB1 to be real.

The whole 'More bad blood you take the more you become a beast, leading to players hunting you'

And the 'Turn into a large beast to become a boss for other players to fight'
>>
>>377808380
Yes because your point is: Nobody should ever release a sequel
>>
>>377808498
Hey, I'm not the one who came up with the meme.

Besides, Demon souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Blood Borne 2

That's more than "a sequel."
>>
>>377808393
instead of
>invaded by dark spirit xX_Cha0s-Ang3l_Xx
we could have
>you are being hunted
>>
>>377808604
Bloodborne is part of a different series.

That's like saying StarCraft is a sequel to WarCraft
>>
>>377808769
The gameplay differences between the two are very minor, I'm pretty sure some of them even use the exact same engine.

Just because you slap a new coat of paint and a name on something doesn't make it new or different.
>>
>>377808734
What would be a nice way to do it is you are warned about how you are being hunted but that doesn't mean a player is in your world. Then have no warning at all that a player has joined.

Would keep you on edge as you try to clear a section not knowing if someone is with you or not.
>>
>>377808845
Are you saying Bloodborne is just souls with a fresh coat of paint?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.