[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supports his friends >Lays down the ideological groundwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>Supports his friends
>Lays down the ideological groundwork for the Phantom Thieves and makes them keep going despite achieving their objectives
>Gets his leg broken by a sex offender
>Gets ostracised by his class and teachers
>Still wants to help the people who hate him

>Gets bullied by his own team

Ryuji had a hard life.
>>
>>377790583
>>Lays down the ideological groundwork for the Phantom Thieves and makes them keep going despite achieving their objectives

EFFIN ADULTS, I'LL WASTE THEM ALL
>>
>>377790583
>Gets bullied by his own team
That scene after the Cruise Ship is my personal favourite in the whole game.

He's obnoxious and unnecessarily mean to the cat. The cat deserved a little for sure, but he's an asshole for continuing while we were all trying to make up.
>>
>>377790583
why does everyone keep posting this strange looking Ryuji?
>>
>>377790943
Given that Morgana dishes out way more shit and actively berates him by calling him pathetic when he's struggling in fights and spends the entire game critiquing him for every minor flaw, I think he was justified in telling Morgana to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>377791124
That's what I said, cat was an asshole too. But when everyone's finally getting along again after way too long of a drawn event and he just has to ruin it by having the last word it really doesn't help his character.

And he gets way too into the PT Hype, though that could also be considered a plus I guess.
>>
THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>377791124
This is incredibly wrong. Sounds like someone has a selective bandwagon memory.
>>
>>377790943
Man, Ryuji fucks up time to time, but he at least deserves some praise after literally saving the day, but being used as an emotional punching bag because the girls didn't know how to handle their feelings in a healthy way.
>>
>>377791124
>You HAVE to watch him get dragged away by flamboyant homos against his will and make fun of him
What the fuck is this bullshit? I get it if you absolutely NEED to have the bro character be a dumb idiot who gets made fun of but atleast give him some growth or let me take his fucking side. I count 4 times where I would have liked an option to tell people to get the fuck off my bros face and leavi him the fuck alone
>>
>>377790583
Maybe he should stop being so retarded.
>>
>>377791595
That's why it's my favourite scene, I thought it was funny.
>>
>>377790943
>unnecessarily mean to the cat
That's wrong and you know it. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING Morgana disses him for the pettiest things, from his not-so-bright head to his study, much to Ryuji's chagrin. Some of them are uncalled for, even when Ryuji isn't being a loud mouth idiot.
>>
>>377790583
>sacrifices self to save team
>team is sad he died
>turns out he survived by the hair on his chin
>gets beat down by his team and left unconscious on the street

He wasn't my favorite character, but The Phantom Thieves are assholes.
>>
>>377790943
Morgana is the worst fucking character in the game. Constantly berates Ryuji, almost ends the Thieves because he felt like throwing a fit, and is just all around unlikable. Wish he never came back.
>>
Kinda wish Morgana gets offed so we lose the worst character and Ryuji gets some much needed character growth outside of his confidant
>>
>>377792563
>>377792670
Yeah, the cat's a prick too. Big deal. Doesn't change the fact that they're both stupid pricks.

Neither of them was justified in being an asshole to the other and both of them saved the team at one point, they're in the same boat here.

I mean, you're not even getting up Futaba for constantly bullying Yusuke for no reason and trying to steal his stuff.
>>
>>377792886
Futaba and her beef with Yosuke was funny though. Morgana verbally jacking off to Ann while wishing death upon Ryuji every five minutes, wasn't.
>>
>>377792992
>Morgana verbally jacking off to Ann while wishing death upon Ryuji every five minutes, wasn't.
That's debatable. My point was just that they're both terrible though.

>Futaba and her beef with Yosuke was funny though.
I'm sad she didn't tease him more honestly, hopefully they're saving that for the spinoffs and that'll be one of their gimmicks.
I don't remember why she even started in the first place though, just felt like she randomly started treating him like Sojiro.
>>
>>377792886
Yusuke and Futaba's traded insults feel pally and good natured though.

Morgana and Ryuji didn't feel like that.
>>
>>377790583
>hey guys we shud tell every1 we phantom
>we famous
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.