[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel fucking ripped off. Does this game actually get any better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 07[1].jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
07[1].jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I feel fucking ripped off.

Does this game actually get any better? I know I shouldn't have bought it, but I was shilled too by enough people that I ended up getting it. I didn't like Uncharted much, but this is ridiculous. I currently just got past the parts where you get dynamite and this game is horrible. The "platforming" is mind numbingly boring and the gunplay is terrible. I also forgot that games actually did the "turn your entire screen grey when you get shot" mechanic. This game is like a posterboy to mediocre AAA games that are hyped to hell and back with no substance. I also don't give a shit about the graphics because I play on PC and all this game makes me feel is "lol this temporal AA is so bad."

>Why did you even buy it

I fell for shilling. I liked The Last of Us and some shitty youtuber who said he disliked the Uncharted series said this one was actually good unlike the others, but now I realize that guy is a fucking shill because this is the exact same trash.

Please tell me I'm missing something and the game massively improves.
>>
>>377789931
I can't even get into the story because of how ridiculously stupid it is so far.

>Hurr Rafe can be a dick
>Brother goes to prison
>Evil Mexican man tells him to get him treasure or he will kill him
>Rafe, who has rightfully purchased some property is excavating it to find this treasure
>You go to said property to steal this treasure, in the process killing tons of people who are innocently doing their jobs defending the property somebody rightfully purchased
>You fight this militia, to steal this treasure, to give it to a Mexican druglord you are afraid of because he will shoot you

If they are fucking insane commandos who kill mercenaries for fun WHY DON'T THEY JUST GO KILL ALCATRAZ INSTEAD OF MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE?

The game is fucking retarded.
>>
>>377789931
the story is the worst in Uncharted, but the multiplayer's the best. Play the MP
>>
>>377790054
Heavy spoiler ahead Alcatraz is dead and your brother lied to you, Rafe got him out of the prison
>>
>>377791705
I don't care for console multiplayer shooters. I exclusively use console to play single player games.
>>
>>377792128
It's very obvious your brother is betraying you. I had no doubt about that. It just doesn't change my complaint whatsoever. Think about it from Drake's perspective. It's like he just wanted an excuse to maim kill and murder. He's fucking Doom guy if Doom guy wanted to kill humans.
>>
Same, literally finished the same mission as you last night.

The exploration/climbing feels so slow that you start to realise that you're just holding forward + pressing jump a few times. I think it could've been good if it was actually challenging (with rope swings, timing, etc.)-- but this might as well be automatic.

I think the gunplay is kinda fun... if you're using a shotgun + jumping/running about all over the place. Really like the aerial melee.

Also the 'wow, look at that view!' is getting annoying. Yeah, the game looks good, I can see that for myself.
>>
>>377792356
Think I might try out the shotgun and lower the difficulty until I'm a bullet sponge and try to play the game like as action oriented as possible.
>>
>>377789931
>I didn't like Uncharted much, but this is ridiculous.
>but this youtuber convinced me to get it

And you expect anyone to take you seriously?
>>
>>377792707
I am fully admitting that was the dumbest decision I've ever made. The only video game Youtube I am even subscribed to is Video Game Dunkey and he made it sound appealing, so for the once and only time I went against my better judgement and bought what he was shilling.

I deeply regret it and will never make that mistake again. Also unsubscribed so I am free from video game Youtube completely.
>>
>>377792916
Actually the dumbest thing you ever did was subscribing to that fucking retard. And I liked the game
>>
>>377792916
>taking anything dunkey say seriously
the dude can not praise Knack enough, that should be an indication
>>
>>377794164
Yeah, but occasionally he does serious reviews where he doesn't joke at all and those are assumed to be things to actually take seriously.
>>
>>377789931

You deserve it you low IQ son of a whore. When will you pieces of shit listen to high IQ high quality hard core gamers with wisdom and experience like me?

The golden rule: Gameplay > Soundtrack > Graphics > Story.

Any game that has SJW/Feminist/Diversity garbage in it or is an interactive movie should be dismissed instantly.

These are the only GOD TIER EXCLUSIVE GAMES on the PS4 that people should buy:

- Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition
- Bloodborne 2
- Spider-Man
- God of War
- Death Stranding
- Deep Down

That is it. Buy all multi-platform games on PC.

Red Dead Redemption will come to PC eventually, so you should wait, if you can't wait, then buy it it on the Xbox Scorpio for native 4K 60fps.
>>
>>377794442

RDR2*
>>
>>377789931
Unfortunately it doesn't. I got shilled, just like you. Enjoy 10-12 hours of mediocre climbing and gunfight sections, a ridiculously terrible "stealth" approach and a story that not only sucks because it makes zero fucking sense, also because none of the characters are likeable (except maybe sully)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.