[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for 3ds hacking meme gee thanks guys...sure like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170523_120952-1.jpg (1MB, 1607x1177px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_120952-1.jpg
1MB, 1607x1177px
>tfw fell for 3ds hacking meme
gee thanks guys...sure like to waste a day to install my games instead of buying them and instantly play them
>>
You can still buy games. And you can also import them too. Or you can buy a Gateway.
>>
I suppose it depends on if you could've earned the same amount of money it would've taken to buy all the games you pirated.
>>
>>377787820
What the problem here? I'd rather wait a fucking DAY to play it for free than be spending my money.
>>
>>377787820
Why are you installing CIAs? Not available in freeshop?
>>
>>377787820
Let's say your time is worth £15 an hour, which is double the minimum wage and above the national average in the UK. That means that, given you work 8 hours in one day, you could earn £120. You could feasibly buy 5 games with that much money. Instead, in one day you've managed to presumably install roughly 50. I think the benefit outweighs the cost in this scenario.
>>
>39Kb/s
holy shit anon your internet is fucking pathetic. the 3DS' top download speed is nothing amazing, sure, but when 99% of games barely scratch the 2Gb mark you don't even need much. just let it sit for 5 minutes and bam, ready to play. and before I forget:
>inb4 speedtest results forget or grabbed off the archives
>>
>>377787820
so you have shit internet

I get 1.5MBs on my New 3DS using freeshop or fbi
>>
>>377787820
>that speed
So this is the power of America
>>
>>377788474
>>377788508
i'm installing cia file not downloading from eshop
>>
File: welp.png (101KB, 467x516px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
101KB, 467x516px
>>377787820
But wouldn't you have to waste time & gas if you drive going to the store to buy them or if you're ordering online even longer due to shipping.
>>
>>377788620
well in that case it might be your SD then. some people report oddities with some SDs on the 3DS, so your best bet is to use QRs, wireless install (might be just as slow depending on your up speed), or freeshop
>>
>>377787820
yeah it is pretty bullshit that installing a cia file is that slow, both by local network and directly from the sd card.

I pretty much only use freeshop, not that I'm a hardcore 3DS gamer or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.