[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /v/ consider things like pic related "SJW".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: clarathecutie.gif (2MB, 245x275px) Image search: [Google]
clarathecutie.gif
2MB, 245x275px
Why does /v/ consider things like pic related "SJW". It's just a look a person chooses for to stand out and show off her character. Everyone does this in different ways. Why is it a problem in video games?
>>
>>377786318
its not normal and SJW are not normal
>>
how is this different from all the other hipsters in ____insert city here_____?
>>
File: censorship.jpg (4MB, 1271x6302px) Image search: [Google]
censorship.jpg
4MB, 1271x6302px
>>377786318
The vast majority of SJWs are too busy virtue signaling and being exactly what they say they hate to actually help anyone. This has caused a strong reaction to anything that even *looks* SJW because people are tired of that crap.

Add in all the silly censorship that has literally driven some franchises out of the USA and the annoyance/avoidance turns into hate. Dead or Alive's creator has stopped localizing the games thanks to SJWs. Censorship over the silliest things is rampant. It's very disheartening at the mildest that the loudest minority are making the quiet, appreciative majority miss out because they feel they must virtue signal and stand up for people who aren't real or even human sometimes.
>>
>>377786318
looks like biker to me
>>
>>377786318
Who cares about pointless political shitposting?
None of them are valuable members of society.
>>
I wear her clothes in Watch Dogs 2. I really wish she lived and the story of 2 centered around her. Fuck oogabooga Holloway
>>
>>377786613
>virtue signaling
Is this a new buzzword? The amount of times I've heard it used past three months is staggering.
>>
>>377786318
Don't know if that sjw but it looks trashy as a mother fucker, disgustingly so.
But sjws love female characters that act more male, look more male or in other ways defy the feminine norms.
>>
>>377786318
Anyone who feels the need to stand out like a peacock stands out amongst chickens means that they don't have anything interesting about themselves, so they need to focus on superficial shit in order to make them stand out.
>>
>>377786318
Why didn't you save her, /v/?
>>
>>377787041
saggy tits
>>
File: cakeonetta.png (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cakeonetta.png
103KB, 500x500px
>>377786897
It's a descriptive term for when people do things (typically on the Internet) just to show the world what a good person they are. They aren't actually helping anyone, just trying to make themselves feel good/superior.

> Example
Feminist freaks out and spends hours posting about how Bayonetta is sexist and terrible despite knowing little to nothing about the character. She starts campaigns on various sites comparing her "forced" sexiness to prostitution and screams about males forcing sexuality on women from young ages in huge tirades.

Meanwhile actual women are fleeing from the middle east where they were basically forced into prostitution marked as a "marriage" where they were forced into clothes to please their new owner/husbands then repeatedly raped. Signal boosting and seeking justice for these actual crimes against humanity is brushed aside in favor of screeching about an imaginary non-human witch in a rated M game.

This actually happened. It's not a hypothetical example.
>>
>>377786318
i find that look disgusting, but it will stay since kids think it's cool

SJWs, though, are slowly on the way out
>http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/marvel-exec-blames-diversity-women-comic-sales-slump-1202021440/
>>
>>377786318
her "character" should be in her head.

only those who lack actual personality think looks make up for it
>>
>>377786897
Feel free to use "Slacktivism" instead if you don't like the actual definition.
>>
>>377787101
People in the middle east are peaceful and love their women. Get this fake news out of here.
>>
>>377786897
>A new buzzword.

It's been around for at least half a decade. That is ancient regarding the internet.
>>
>>377787212
How many women are needed in a trial to override the testimony of a single man? I forget.
>>
>>377787212
It's good to know the middle east is a diverse melting pot where splinter groups of radicals aren't blowing things up and making life terrible for everyone who isn't a male in their army. Can you tell us how peace between muslims and jews was brokered at last? People in our dimension are dying (literally) to know.
>>
>>377787101
I know what it means. It's just that its usage recently spiked. Now suddenly everyone uses it in relation to SJ shit.
>>
File: 1363369142357.jpg (87KB, 800x983px) Image search: [Google]
1363369142357.jpg
87KB, 800x983px
>>377787356
>People in our dimension are dying (literally) to know.

I like you, anon.
>>
>>377787379
Because SJ shit spiked and people began to research what is going on and what makes their mentally ill brains tick. If there appeared a fad where people would slit their wrists for the sake of attention again, you'd bet your ass you'd see the word "exsanguination" more often.
>>
Who cares? The game she was from was a generic open world game with a crap story that thought it was way more deep and shocking then it actually was.
>>
>>377786810
>I wear her clothes in watch dogs 2
How?
>>
>>377787775
I don't know how I got them, but as soon as I went to the hacker HQ for the first time, I checked out the dressing area and found her stuff. It's under Miscellaneous.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.