[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest decision ever? GOOD RIDDANCE given time altering powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: life.jpg (87KB, 1270x674px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
87KB, 1270x674px
Easiest decision ever?

GOOD RIDDANCE

given time altering powers and the lesson is you were never supposed to use them
>>
>>377785774
imo the Sacrifice Chloe ending is much more powerful and sadder.
I have a strong feeling the canon ending is Sacrifice Arcadia Bay though.
>>
>>377785774
Sacrifice Chloe ending made me feel like shit and gave me no satisfaction, made me feel like playing the whole game was pointless. At least Sacrifice Arcadia Bay ending make you feel like you accomplished something.
>>
>>377786445
But the entire game was pointless no matter which ending you pick. If you didn't correctly guess the entire plot by the time the first episode ends, you are literally retarded.
>>
WELCOME FRIENDS TO GETTING FUCKED
>>
>>377785774
>Let an idiot die that is supposed to be dead, and has killed herself after many times of you saving her.
>Let a whole town of innocents die.
Intellectually stimulating.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>377786445
>>
I wish the people who made these games stopped making it a point to tell people their decisions matter. Muh choices is such a stupid idea, if you're gonna make a story driven game then just make it a good story.
>>
>>377786248
The Sacrifice Chloe ending was longer and looked much more polished imo. Good thing too, I hated Chloe so damn much.
>>
>>377786985

people like chloe are garbage and takes everyone that associates with them down with them.

press x to dance on her grave
>>
Let's be real here, if that was you and you had to sacrifice your friend you'd pick to sacrifice the "literal who" town.
>>
>>377785774
Sacrifice Arcadia Bay is a super hero origin story.

Sacrifice Chloe is a villain origin story.
>>
>>377786445
Wouldn't mind sacrificing both. It's all trash and wouldn't amount to more than a single mother or a ghetto.
>>
>>377787114
>Realize that your friend is an absolute fuck up
>Realize that you let a whole town down because of your selfishness
The guilt would probably kill me.
>>
>>377787114

Scale the decision to an appropriate size and the "sure" answer quickly disappears.

You would obviously give up Dumfucc Villiage for your friend, but what happens when you scale it to the city, province or planet.

In the case of LIS, Shitzville was sufficiently large to make it an argument.

Not that it really matters when the road leading up to the decision was garbage.
>>
>>377785774
I found it an easy decision too, so whatever the effect was meant to be was lost on me.
>>
>>377786724
Take selfiEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>377785774
Sacrifice Arcadia

I mean, thx for wasting my time
>>
>>377785774
i never liked chloe, why would i fuck up nature and kill thousands of people to save some stupid bitch who was supposed to die in the first place?
>>
>>377785774
>zero emotional investment in the fate of Arcadia Bay
>actively despise Chloe

I feel like I made the right decision for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>377785774
While I hate Chloe and wanted her to die. Arcadia Bay as a whole was a bigger cunt collectively and the only real choice was to genocide everyone living there.
>>
>>377786692
>If you didn't correctly guess the entire plot by the time the first episode ends, you are literally retarded.
That's straight up bullshit. They did a convincing job setting up David as a redherring for the main villain. I doubt many people would have predicted he would end up being one of your most important allies.
>>
Kinda surprised to see so many people sacrificing the town. Chloe was an awful person, character, and I felt no sympathy for her.
>>
>>377788343
I guess I'm the only one in this thread with a 3 digit IQ. How unfortunate.
>>
>>377786692
>>377788668
People did guess it but nobody wanted to believe that such a copout ending would ever be allowed to happen.
>>
>>377787375
Not really. I have a duty to my friend, first and foremost. I cannot sacrifice a bond because of strangers. It would be disloyalty, even if it is crude and cynical to sacrifice the city
>>
File: 1477120464146.jpg (227KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1477120464146.jpg
227KB, 800x554px
>>377789176
ALWAYS SACRIFICE YOUR FRIENDS BOYO, ITS NOT THAT HARD
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.