[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to permanently put the operator dispensers out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Military1.png (726KB, 537x855px) Image search: [Google]
Military1.png
726KB, 537x855px
is there a way to permanently put the operator dispensers out of commission and prevent them from constantly shitting out these niggers non stop?
i tried shooting the dispenser, throwing an emp at it, nothing.
it doesnt let me hack them either it says the dispenser is already being hacked remotely by the faggot ass military commander.

i can still farm the operators for Q-Beam cells (i have the chipset that increases the cells i get from destroyed operators) but still i cant mind my own business without these annoying shits respawning constantly
>>
>>377785530
Stack shit in front of it faggot
>>
>>377785530
Isn't there a limit on how many each dispenser can create before it's tapped out? Just create enough and it should stop.
>>
>>377785619
i dont think so
i farmed over 20 operators spawned from the dispenser in deep storage and it kept shitting out more
>>
also i dont really know what to do now..
i have scanned the coral, got the transmission that says the military is coming over, went to deep storage and disabled my tracking bracelet, then i went into trauma center and got baited into fighting a million operators, now i have a secondary mission saying i have to incapacitate the military commander but i have no idea where the fuck he is, is he in shuttle bay or at the bridge?
i have no marker for his location
>>
>>377785958
He's in the one room where you can cycle the oxygen, I think it was above the power place.
>>
>>377786638
in life support?
where the 6 big fans are?
wtf is he doing there?
>>
It's retarded because the loading screen tips and at least one note or email specifically says that GLOO doesn't stick to glass, but you can use GLOO to gum up the dispensers.

You can also damage them to the point where they're (Broken), but not destroyed, ensuring they still use up an active operator space without being dangerous.
>>
>>377787859
Yeah, he's in the room across from where you cycle the air. He might not show up until you get a call from him.
>>
I have no idea what game you fags are talking about
>>
>>377788994
how am i supposed to find that out in the game?
there is no quest marker showing up where he is
am i supposed to just roam the entire station until i randomly stumble upon him?
>>
>>377789350
He called me after a while. I think it might've been as I was heading towards his operator, if you got that mission.
>>
>>377789459
and his operator is where?
same place where he is?
i have to put to sleep both him and the operator right?
i have gone into shuttle bay from the lobby because i thought the shuttle (and him along with his operator) would be there.
at that point i saved the game and went to sleep
should i even bother clearing up the shuttle bay then?
i saw a lot of military operators in the distance beore saving and quitting
>>
>>377789350
the other survivors will call you that the oxygen is running out and military faggot is at fault, he will be there having pulled out and destroyed one of those filters
>>
>>377789738
The operator is near the helicopter in the simulation place where you started the game. The operator is a robot, so it doesn't really matter much.
>>
>>377789858
yeah but the primary mission says alex wont come out unless both the military guy AND his operator are out of commission
>>377789772
i havent received that call yet
guess i'll clear the shuttle bay and secure the shuttle
>>
>>377790158
Correct, you can hack the operator or kill it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.