[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yooka Lamelee was shit >Mighty Blunder 9 was shit >Pirate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>Yooka Lamelee was shit
>Mighty Blunder 9 was shit
>Pirate Curse was shit
How will Bloodstained turn out?
>>
Shit
>>
>>377782342
the latest reveal of zantetsu(sp?)'s model looked good.

some of the levels look a bit boring though, especially compared to the vivid aesthetic of the concept art (which is expected). that one town level pretty much disappointed me with its initial reveal

i'm still hopeful they'll tighten it up somehow
>>
>>377782342
>Le all Kickstarters (except all the successful ones I ignore because it doesn't fit my agenda) failed, so (insert next one coming up) will fail too!!!!1!
Please, just stop.
>>
It will probably be more bland than anything. All the castlevanias since the ds games have just been mostly empty corridors with ineffectual enemies that might occasionally swipe at you as you jump over them.
>>
>>377782342
>System shock kikestarter reboot on Unity aimed at consoles will be shit
>System shock 3 being made by jews at Overkill
It's all ogre.
>>
>>377782562
I'm genuinely curious for you to name one Kickstarter game that was started by a very popular individual who created a very popular game and it actually delivered on a majority of the hype.
>>
File: puppy.jpg (5KB, 196x168px) Image search: [Google]
puppy.jpg
5KB, 196x168px
I liked Yooka-Laylee.
>>
>>377782342
If nothing else at least it'll have qt..
>>
>>377782342
MAXIMUM WORRY
I do hope the game turns out good though
>>
>>377782814
Half-Genie Hero
Shovel Knight

Both games are perfectly fine.
>>
>>377782814
Undertale
>>
Pirate's Curse is the least shit game in the series though besides the original's sheer technical prowess for the hardware, you're thinking Half-Genie Hero, which not only is the worst in the series but also the entry that was actually a Kickstarter project.
>>
>>377783064
it's not actually bad, you're too much overreacting the "worst" bit.
>>
>>377782342
>Pirate Curse was shit
woah settle down there, Pirate's Curse was the only actually good Shantae game
>>
>>377782342
>IntiCreates
>Unreal Engine
>Producer takes credit for creating a genre and wishes to revive it
You tell me. All the same warning signs are there, hell, even Ben Judd and other shitters are along for the ride.
>>377782814
If you'll count non-KS crowdfunding, Rabi-Ribi.
>>
File: Y9ty3mCLhHfHrFcLGJyRu3[1].jpg (727KB, 1000x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Y9ty3mCLhHfHrFcLGJyRu3[1].jpg
727KB, 1000x1671px
Darkest Dungeon is pretty good, but I know a lot dislike it.
>>
I'll be hyped for it until it goes through some social media drama like Yooka and Mighty.
>>
>>377782342
>only 20% "complete"

It keeps happening
>>
>>377783530
Yeah, it's a good mobile game.
>>
File: ding pizzas ready.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ding pizzas ready.gif
1MB, 500x500px
when are we getting more footage?
>>
>>377786405
Probably E3 with a new demo.
>>
File: 1491956275697.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491956275697.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>Living in the timeline where Broken Reality didn't get funded.
>>
>>377782824
I really wanted to like it and initially defended it, bu after playing through most of it it really is fluff. The way that you see most relevant enemies in the first couple of levels and even then it's the basic troupe that gets reused over and over again is lazy as hell.

I feel similarly about YL as I did about Twilight Princess when I first played it. I despised the criticism of it because most it amounted to claiming that the 'genre' of the game was just fundamentally worn out, but in both cased it was really just that the games were poorly designed and lacking in anything that was both good and original.
>>
>>377782342
ppepeiaiiiiiaaass
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.