[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what gaems should i get on steam? right now the only gaems that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1494921157581.png (159KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494921157581.png
159KB, 872x632px
what gaems should i get on steam? right now the only gaems that i have are va11 halla and papers please
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know? You didn't even list any genres or anything. Far as we know, you might shrug our suggestions off because it's something you aren't used to.

Will still say you got good taste with those two games, though. Good on you.
>>
>>377770037
im open to new experiences although i wont want something like undertale since i already played mother
>>
>>377770297
Play the Danganronpa games
>>
>>377771012
i heard about those...
although im a bit unsure about the anime highschool setting
>>
>>377771414
I assumed you played Persona 5, since you posted Kawakami. Danganronpa isn't anime highschool either. It's more like a bunch of kids are kidnapped and held hostage in an abandoned school and forced to murder each other. Great games.
>>
>>377771592
well now that sounds a bit more my speed, ill keep an out for it
>>
>>377771414
Danganronpa takes reject Persona characters aND puts then in a setting where they are trapped with Ace Attorney gameplay. First game is shit but second has its moments until it goes to shit at the end. There's also UDG but that's the worst of all the games. At least the soundtrack is consistently good.
>>
>>377771820
is it possible to skip the first or is it all connected?
>>
>>377771943
They're connected. Order is 1>UDG>2 chronologically and 1>2>UDG release.
>>
>>377771943
It's all connected, and don't listen to him. The first game isn't shit, and neither is the second one. They're both pretty crazy and enjoyable mystery stories. /v/ always does this with story heavy games. If it doesn't have lots of gameplay, it's shit. If you enjoyed Vallhalla and Papers Please, you should like these.
>>
>>377772187
You don't need to play UDG tho, since it's a pretty unrelated spinoff. It's also not very good, unlike the other 2.
>>
>>377772206
Gameplay wasn't the problem. Ace Attorney shits all over it. Kodaka is a bigger hack than Uchikoshi.
>>
bayonetta
dark souls
fear
ffx hd
resident evil remake hd
resident evil 4 hd
spelunky
>>
>>377769842
Prey
Alan Wake
8bit Bayonetta.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.