[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: We discuss our true opinions on games not contrarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: fable.jpg (235KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
fable.jpg
235KB, 800x533px
>ITT: We discuss our true opinions on games not contrarian shit-posts

I believe that fable was one of the best, if not THE BEST rpg of the 00's
>>
Fable 2 was much, much better than 1
>>
>>377768268
I thought ME:A was a great and very enjoyable game
>>
File: 1481493670822m.jpg (179KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1481493670822m.jpg
179KB, 1024x728px
I thought The Last Guardian was amazing.
>>
I really enjoyed Tides of Numenera.
>>
>>377768268
I fucking loved the Witcher 3 and didn't even care that I felt the combat was a step down from 2, since everything else was so much better.
>>
>>
Prey is my GOTY so far.
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (46KB, 322x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
46KB, 322x278px
I honestly enjoyed fallout 4 and still play it regularly
>>
>>377768697
Same here. Multi is fun too when people aren't spamming Outlaws/Zero
>>
>>377768268

It really wasn't even an rpg.
>>
New Vegas is one of the most hideous games I've ever seen and I couldn't look past it and enjoy the gameplay
>>
We have yet to get a good 3D sonic game that isn't held up by pure nostalgia (adventure 1+2) or nostalgia pandering (generations)
>>
>>377771458
I'd still be playing it too if my laptop wasn't ass
>>
>>377771563
I feel this way about Oblivion. Even mods fail to hide the potato faces unless you go full loli mods or some other nonsense.
>>
File: acheron.jpg (149KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
acheron.jpg
149KB, 500x767px
>>377770842
Me too. Just noticed the senior environment artist also worked on Sacrifice and created most of the characters. I like that game too.
>>
Despite how janky it is now due to the original Unreal Engine on modern PCs, Deus Ex is still one of the best FPS/RPG combinations made to date. Human Revolution got real close, but there's something about it that didn't catch the feel that the original game had.

I'm also a big idiot who hasn't found other games similar to it. Please assist.
>>
>>377768268
As simplistic as it is, and despite not fulfilling its many promises, it really is a fun and rewarding game. I still find the atmosphere and soundtrack incredible to this day.

>>377771537
Exactly how is it not?
>>
>>377771807
There's a mod that alters the base head model, which lets people not look like stumps. It's pretty good.

>>377772265
There's few games like that man. System Shock 2 might please you.
>>
>>377768268
very comfy to play even despite its flaws
>>
Fable 2 has more mass appeal
>>
>>377772515
PC release when?
>>
I loved Fable back in the day.

I got fable Anniversary for my laptop and while it's not a great laptop it should at least be able to run a game that's over 10 years old in a playable state. I'm getting 15fps on absolute minimum settings.
Is it just poorly optimised or did I fuck up with something?
>>
>>377772986
Fable Anniversary uses new assets, it's not using Xbox graphics.
>>
>>377772412
Not a bad idea. I've also heard that Dishonored is a good compromise for Deus Ex, so I might check that out as well.
>>
>>377773242
Dishonored is unironically my favorite game of last generation. Haven't played Dishonored 2 yet (too poorfag to buy) but I'm playing the cracked Prey right now and it feels like a love letter to System Shock as well.
>>
Dark Souls 2 is seriously my jam and I hate that people use my opinion to shitpost.
>>
nuDOOM is the greatest singleplayer FPS ever made.

Warhammer is the best TW yet.
>>
>>377768268

Breath of the Wild accomplishes what it sets out to do but I feel is an incomplete vision of a Zelda game as is, like they focused on overworld exploration and undercooked most everything else.
>>
>>377768268
Tlc is one of the best rpgs of all time. Especially if u dont lack inagination.

Made a warlock hero. Evil. Summon. Life drain. Scythe
>>
>>377772986
Shouldve bought tlc
>>
>>377774318
This is so true, it's Nintendo catching up to 2008 and they get praised like they invented the open game world concept.

>>377774426
Isn't Anniversary just TLC prettied up for modern systems?
>>
>>377773689
Since you like Souls and don't seem to be a bitter and cynical prick, try The Surge. It's not on the Souls level but it's bretty gud, certainly worth a pirate at least.
>>
>>377774516
It uses an updated engine. I don't know why but anniversary looks weird, it does have an extra difficulty mode though.
>>
>>377768540
which did you play first?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.