[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a soft spot for the lego games? Favourite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Anyone else have a soft spot for the lego games?

Favourite? Best franchise? Why is pic related so good?
>>
>>377757465
>favorite
You posted it
>why is it so good
Well, it's literally two great games packed into one so it's technically cheating but who gives a fuck
>>
The first two Star Wars lego games were good, but by the second game it already got repetitive and Telltale hasn't really done anything to make the formula interesting after that, other than using different settings.
>>
What were they thinking with those boring big battle levels for Lego Star Wars 3 TCW?

Also
>tfw no Lego Star Wars the complete clone wars and no the complete rebels and will probably be 2 years for Lego Star Wars the sequel trilogy
>>
>>377758116
It's certainly not a series where you'd want to play through every title. Still disappointed they started using actual dialogue
>>
>>377758297
It's fine in the case of LOTR where it's just ripping, but anytime TT writes their own dialogue it just seems it tries too hard to be funny.
>>
>>377758284
Actually playing TCW now and those levels are tedious as fuck. Can't be bothered with the ground battle side missions
>>
Undercover is the GOAT of all Lego games
>Huge expansive overworld
>Is probably up there for the most collectables in any game
>Actually pretty funny, I laughed audibly several times
>Since it isn't bound to a single franchise, there was a ton of creative stuff put into it
>Pretty much all the good traits of all Telltale Lego games put together
>Pretty much the only major issue is loading times
>Surprisingly decent soundtrack
Listen to this shit, it belongs in a fucking movie or something:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EiewHQUsmMM
>>
>Break something.
>Wait for the studs to stop bouncing.
>Collect studs.

REPEAT
AD
NAUSEUM
>>
Lego Indy is pretty damn good
>>
>>377758594
Haven't had a chance to play Undercover. You've piqued my interest though. I liked the overworld of Marvel Superheroes. Is it like that?
>>
>>377758868
I haven't played Marvel Superheroes, but Undercover's overworld is like a GTA one. It covers a huge city with different locales - amusement parks, regular parks, a Chinatown, a prison island, and more. You'll definitely enjoy it if you like Lego games in general.

Unrelated, but to anyone who has played Undercover on non-Wii U consoles, were the loading times shortened?
>>
>>377757465
>Why is pic related so good?
Good humor, lots to do, and fans of the starwars franchise can play through their favorite moments.
>>
>>377757465
I actually really like Lego Indy Jones 2.
It's a lot of fun and I like the multiple hub world + plenty of shorter levels style. It's fun.
The puzzle levels were great.
>>
>>377759295
is it worth getting if i've played the first Indy one?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.