[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone played open beta of Paragon yet? Had a look at some gameplay,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Anyone played open beta of Paragon yet? Had a look at some gameplay, looks pretty cool.. thoughts??
>>
I've watched a friend play it on his PS4 a few times.

It just seems like any other moba. Not very interesting. I'm sure it's fun to those that like them, but I just can't possibly see the value.

Also, I always get LAWBREAKERs and PARAGON confused. LBs looks atleast a little interesting though.
>>
>>377753017

Aesthetically it looks cool as shit and the 3rd person looks nice

I might grab the open beta
>>
damn this game has actual graphics, im gonna have to check it out
>>
>>377753332
You didn't even post the ass shot. You worthless fuck.
>>
>>377752817
I've sunk more hours into this game than any other on ps4. Its my first moba but from what I've seen its basically the same as the others. Sadly getting into it right now is far less enjoyable than with the beta first dropped. Heroes are gated off and only unlocked after you've played a certain amount of time. Plus the while card system means you won't be making any worthwhile decks for a long time.

Download it and give it a try. All the heroes are free and a new one is added every 3 weeks.
>>
Played back in closed beta and burned out

It's OK
>>
Played it for a short while. Doesn't really bring anything new to the genre but it sure looks pretty.
>>
>>377753017
lawbreakers is a shooter, different genre
>>
>>377752817
Slow as fuck, no point it being 3D as the vertical options are nonexistent.
>>
File: actualgameplay.webm (3MB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
actualgameplay.webm
3MB, 920x518px
>actual gameplay
>>
>>377754138
what am I supposed to be seeing here?
>>
>>377754138

You posted a 9 second webm of attacking creeps whats your point? isnt that pretty standard in a moba...

loll
>>
>>377754326
Someone clicking M1 repeatedly. Like most MOBAs, this is pretty much the entirety of the gameplay.
>>
Game needs work.
Very beautiful, but it gets boring quickly.
Maybe its due to the lack of content.
>>
>>377754138
looks cool and fluid. similar to smite but not as fast it seems.
>>
>>377754718
>using a bot game to demonstrate gameplay
>>
>>377754138

>lol soccer is just kicking a ball
>>
>>377754829
It's the same either way. Click mobs for 20 minutes until you've leveled enough to fight the other team.
>>
>>377754138
The animations are shit
>>
It's ok.

Lt. Belica is the best waifu and character in general. Steel is also cool.
>>
>Let's get the absolute best 3D modelers/animators in the business AND USE THEM FOR A FUCKING MOBA

What a shitload of fuck
>>
>>377752817
Its shit.
Boring and clunky combat. 3d person view is just a gimmick, combat dont feel like action game at all, most skills are boring aoe or even passives, not much skillshots or interesting mechanics, so it plays like fucking dota, only with wery closed up camera, making fights not fast and slasher/shooter-like, just uncomfortable to aim and limited vision. Map is big, but boring and plain, 2/3 of the game is farming creeps or jungling, so you can buy items(most dont have interesting effects or actives just dmg and hp) to destroy fat towers. Games last 35-45 mins witch minimum action and mass battles. Graphic and character design are,again, grey, plainn and boring
>>
File: countess-portrait.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
countess-portrait.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
>>377755123
Belica was nerfed to shit. She's still pretty decent but not as good as she uses to be. And Countess is best waifu, then Fey and finally Kallari
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.