[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont get why /v/ has such a huge boner for this game. im playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: jsrf.jpg (181KB, 718x1011px) Image search: [Google]
jsrf.jpg
181KB, 718x1011px
i dont get why /v/ has such a huge boner for this game. im playing it right now and all they did was make it open world (which makes the game more boring) and remove the graffiti minigame which is fine if your gonna change up the gameplay but that just makes the game way too easy. im i just playing it wrong or something?
>>
it's more "valued" by people because you can't get it on pc
>>
>>377748450
That has nothing to do with it you dumb faggot.
>>
Still waiting for the remaster but yeah, I never cared much about this entry because the best thing about the 1st game was the graff tricks

I can't even understand where the difficulty would come from without that and cops.
What the fuck
>>
>>377747836
they improved the controls
you have more control over your tricks
and they made everything faster so you can finally Gotta Go Fast!
>>
RARARA
>>
>>377747836
The game is basically a collectathon on skates. After you beat it you get to play mission based levels like the first game.
>>
>>377747836
>i dont get why /v/ has such a huge boner for this game
You're likely 18 or younger. You'll understand one day when you grow out of your baby shoes
>>
>>377747836
it's like you don't understand the concept of love. ;(
p00r U.
>>
I love it because of the sound your skates make when you walk around
>>
I like all the secret characters and collecting the graffiti souls
>>
>>377748602
it may not be the main reason but it definitely has something to do with you it idiot.
>>
I've been saying this since the game came out. They effectively casualized the game yet people praise it like it was a good thing.
>>
>>377747836
I like the soundtrack better than the first one. That's all I really care about.
>>
I don't think the game was ever meant to be difficult. It's like what >>377749114 said. It's a collectathon on skates.

The fun in it is skating fast and exploring with ease.
>>
JSRF is to JSR as THPS2 is to THUG
>>
the minigame was shit anyway. it was jarring having to stop skating just to do a few qtes.
>>
>>377747836
obviously your too pleb too understand the concept..
>>
>>377751846
of love?
>>
>>377752051
>>377752051
H-how did you know that?
>>
>>377747836
They also changed around the physics and controls so instead of being rewarded with going fast by playing well, learning the levels and conversing your momentum, you just press B to go to max speed instantly.
It's like the difference in speed between the Mega Drive sonic games and the "speed" in Generations or Rush.
>>
>>377748450
This. Look at how Bayo stopped being praised as often now that it got a PC port. Same thing will happen to Vanquish
>>377747836
I played it a few months ago and didn't bother finishing it. It's not a bad game, but there are better things in my backlog to play
>>
i played this when i was 12 and loved it
don't have an xbox anymore
any good way to play this on PC?
>>
>>377753494
No way to play it except a HUEG or 360.
It has issues in 360.
>>
>>377747836
I agree that JGR has better gameplay despite the controls. I still want it despite that though.
>>
>>377747836
It's a different kind of game from the original
JSRF is more of a platformer

I agree though I like the original JSR better
>>
>>377748858
The difficulty in JSRF is getting all those tags. It's more of a Banjo-Kazooie-type game compared the original more arcadey game on the Dreamcast
>>
>>377750370
Now this is shit taste
>>
>>377752504
To be honest the controls in JSR haven't aged well. They're just often too slow and floaty...especially when you turn around it takes forever to do that

JSRF's solution wasn't the greatest tho
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.