[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Luneth and his gang? Were they a mistake,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Luneth and pals.png (180KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Luneth and pals.png
180KB, 500x200px
How do you feel about Luneth and his gang?

Were they a mistake, or was it a good idea to plug the character-identity-gap between two and four?
>>
I liked the idea, and I liked more when I found all the cut text.
It seems like the Devs wanted to add more story to the game, but got cold feet at the last second.
>>
>>377732858
FF5 remake in the same style fucking when
>>
>>377733703
When SE stops focusing on mobile games.
So never.
>>
>>377733210
>and I liked more when I found all the cut text.
Wait what? Elaborate.
>>
>>377733703
Never. Romancing SaGa II english mobile version on the PC, fucking when? Fucking nigger gooks
https://youtu.be/wWbp20lYLko
>>
>>377734581
Basically, the DS version of FFIII had tons of dialogue removed, like at least 1 scene per dungeon/city with a few for the world map. I used to think the tcrf page had all of it, but they only have all of the dungeons + some/most (?) of the World map. It wasn't until I got a rom and a text editor that I found the rest of the cut text, and that's all in Japanese so I've been guesstimating the text via plugging it into 3 different online translators and see what similarities they have.
https://tcrf.net/Final_Fantasy_III_(Nintendo_DS)/Unused_Text
Some of it even points to Castle Hein & Saronia (not on that page) getting changed plotwise at some point.
>>
>>377735090
Well shit, I assume all that cut text isn't translated in any of the PSP/Steam/DS/Mobile versions?
>>
>>377735473
As far as I'm aware, nobody's bothered to take a closer look at any of the other versions, so we don't know if it's even there, much less translated. In fact, it's not certain whether the stuff in the DS version is all of it since Castle Hein was originally a jail-break sequence, but Ingus is the only one of the three other characters to have any dialogue during that sequence (as you can see in the link I provided).
>>
The original version of 3 has the blandest story conceived by man. Giving them just a touch of context and visual distinction was fine.
>>
>>377735967
I liked the whole world needing a balance of light and dark thing, and I'm glad it's a concept being used in FFXIV.

Plus the 24 man raids just being a gauntlet of the last 3 dungeons of FFIII is fun
>>
>>377736807
It's a vaguely interesting sentiment (for the time), but it's been rehashed by other shitty RPGs (like Lagoon, for example) for so long that it doesn't really mean shit anymore.
>>
>>377735967
NES 3 was grrat gameplay but a chore to slog through in every other department
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.